Wedding Toasts Made Easy
Learn to Make a Fabulous Wedding Toast That’s 100% Guaranteed to Win Over Your Audience!
Whether you’re the Best Man, the Maid of Honor, Father of the Bride, another parent or just someone who wants to wish the couple well, being asked to speak at a wedding is a very special privilege.
But for many, it can also be an incredibly difficult … and in some cases, terrifying … experience.
You might be wondering about things like: What you should say? How long you should speak? Whether to use humor? How to use a microphone? Whether to use notes? And how to calm your nerves and deal with your stage fright?
Introducing… Wedding Toasts Made Easy
It is often called “The Bible of Wedding Toasts” because of its wealth of trusted, comprehensive guidance on how to research, write, practice and perfect an original, personalized wedding toast or speech.
It also contains specific tips for the Best Man, Maid of Honor, Father of the Bride and others asked to toast the new couple.
One of the things people seem to really like about it is that it’s short and to the point. It will get you up to speed very quickly on what you need to know – and what you need to do in order to shine as a wedding speaker.
It’s also humorous. Insightful. Easy to read. And based on my 25+ years as a Toastmaster, speaker and communications consultant.
It also contains a wealth of information on how to overcome your stage fright, using proven techniques that really work..
Here are some of the other key topics covered in the book:
- Making the Perfect Toast – You will learn how to combine the key ingredients of your wedding toast or speech to both move and entertain your audience.
- Wedding Toasts 101 – Everything you need to know about wedding toasts and speaker etiquette – from the order and timing of toasts to the proper way to conclude your toast.
- Eliminate Your Fear of Public Speaking – Power tips for delivering your toast or speech with confidence and class (without choking on your words due to nervousness and stage-fright).
- The Correct Use of Humor – How to spice up your wedding speech with the perfect amount of humor (plus a bonus section that offers hundreds of suggested wedding toasts, quotes and humor).
- Themes for a Wedding Toast – Proven ways to craft your wedding speech to make it go from screamingly funny to joyous and inspirational.
- Hold Their Attention – Know how to keep your wedding speech interesting and engaging so that you don’t put people to sleep.
- Using a Microphone – Professional advice on how to handle a microphone so that your voice is heard clearly throughout the room.
- Customized Toasting Tips and material for specific roles at the wedding, including the Best Man, the Maid of Honor, the Father of the Bride, other parents and the Bride or Groom themselves.
Make The Perfect Wedding Speech
The secret to a great wedding toast or speech is to personalize it. The Internet is full of canned, pre-written wedding toasts – but 99% of the people who try to use those toasts wind up sounding phony and insincere when they deliver them.
Preparing your own, customized toast really isn’t that difficult. You’ll learn everything you need to do so with ease – including easy-to-use wedding speech templates that will enable you to record your thoughts using simple, point-form notes to guide you through your toast or speech.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Wedding Toasts Made Easy