Whether you are starting as a beginner or seasoned hunter… this information will get you to started on the right path to turkey hunting and improve your success rate if you’ve been doing it for a number of years without getting birds consistently!!
Are you frustrated with the limited quality of books on the market? Are you disappointed again that they are difficult to follow? Not enough information? Do you have questions properly that need to be answered?
You have tons of questions about it and you’re sick and tired of searching for information from all over the place, struggling to get the true and complete facts.
Do you encounter questions like this:
- What is a good shotgun for it?
- Would a ground blind be good for it?
- How can I start?
- What would be a good set of camouflage for spring?
- What are the strategies for fall?
- When does fall and spring season start?
- What do I need to bring with me?
- What are some good areas and techniques?
- What are the recommendations and calling tips?
- What times of the day do you go for beginners?
- What do I need to do to start. I want to start but I don’t know any thing about it?
- I’m just starting out, what kind of calls do I need to get and what about the decoys?
- How many days before my hunt should I put out my blind?
- When, where should I aim?
- Where can I find the outfitters nearest to my place?
- Should you use a bow or a gun?
- What are the best calls?
If you answered ‘no’ or ‘not sure to even one of these questions you ARE going to be frustrated and disappointed for sure!
Introducing… Turkey Hunting Secrets – The Essential Beginners Guide
Whatever your reason for choosing these fascinating bird, you need to know the tips and tactics to ensure your success on the hunt!
Think about it – it is all about knowing its habits, where and how they spend their time and what they do under varying conditions.
Successful hunt happens when you discover all the secrets to get into the right position to harvest them. That is what this ebook is all about!
Anyone can get lucky… but to be one of those who can consistently locate and actively hunt these birds in almost any territory requires lots of professional tactics, special knowledge and inside secrets.
Most new and ‘average’ hunters are satisfied with marginal results year after year… yet, with just a little help, some excellent inside knowledge, and tips from successful hunters…. well – their ability to hunt it of their dreams comes into the realm of possibility. You still have to work at it… but it makes a huge difference when you have the knowledge working for you.
Turkey Hunting Secrets – The Essential Beginners Guide is a collection of tips and secrets from hunters, instead of opinions of a single expert.
Here are short descriptions of what you’ll discover in Turkey Hunting Secrets – The Essential Beginners Guide:
- Discover which states have the best grounds for the kinds YOU want to hunt.
- Learn how to get an out of state license and why you need to HURRY!
- You’ll learn the best states to hunt, the bag limit AND also the price of resident and nonresident licenses!
- You can hunt them in the spring and the fall, but you’ll need to know exactly when the season is for your desired destination.
- Find out how to easily get that information here.
- Which documents every hunter should have on them and the best way to carry them.
- Never tracked them before? Learn how!
- Make sure you take along the right supplies and equipment. Get started with this list!
- Bow hunt or hunt with a gun? Which one is right for you?
- 3 Kill Shots every Bow Hunter MUST Master!
- Although you don’t have to use a gun that is specifically made for this, some guns are better than others. Here’s our take on the best guns for this!
- The most popular types of calls and how they work!
- 8 mistakes every hunter MUST AVOID!
- Here it is! Step-by-Step instructions on how to field dress it!
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Turkey Hunting Secrets – The Essential Beginners Guide