The Tilapia-Business Is A Multi-Billion Dollar Business and Is a Business where literally anyone can make a six figure income in…and you don’t need a University Degree to do it.
Americans currently consume nearly 5 BILLION POUNDS of Seafood each year!
This amounts to over 18 POUNDS for EVERY American annually.
Over 5 Billion Pounds of-Tilapia are produced each year Globally.
The Tilapia-Industry is a $5 BILLION Dollar Global Industry and a large chunk of the demand for the product lies right in the United States
Now… Let’s not ignore the elephant in the room here:
- The Demand is There (we love Tilapia)
- The U.S. Doesn’t produce nearly enough to satisfy that demand, only about 15%
- The United States is forced to Import mass amounts of-Tilapia
- Prices fluctuate – and steadily rise – as a result
Can You See The Huge Opportunity In Starting Your Own High Profit Tilapia-Farming Business?
- You get in on a high demand, exploding industry.
- You set your own hours and are in complete control of your life.
- You provide a service with exceptionally high profit margins
- You can run this business from your home – no office needed.
- Earn a full years income in a matter of months
- You are your own boss and don’t take orders from anybody.
If you have any interest at all in Tilapia-farming…and if you want to find out what type of farmed-tilapia you should grow… or you just want to figure out whether you should start a Tilapia-farm or not… keep reading on for the most important information you need to know.
“Raising-Tilapia For Profit”
If you’re serious about Raising-Tilapia for profit, there are several questions you need to consider:
- How many types of species are there? Which ones should I raise?
- How much does it cost to get started?
- What type of food do it eat?
- How do you feed growing it?
- What enemies or predators do they have?
- How much space do you need for raising it?
Introducing… Tilapia Farming Guide
The Essential Facts
- Discover just how long they have been around and their incredibe resiliency
- Learn the origins of Tilapia-Farming and Aquaponics
- See why the ancient Egyptians and Greeks adored them.
- What is it anyway? An overview of its physiology and anatomy
- Learn the difference between 1 Phase, 2 Phase and Polyculture-Farming.
- Disease is a major concern in Tilapia-Farming… important information to keep your fish safe
- Weather… Did you know that El Nino and La Nina can drastically impact Fish Farms world-wide?
- Why not just “what” you feed it BUT “how” you feed them can have a huge impact on your harvest
- Harvesting and Packaging… learn the importance of doing this exactly the right way every time.
- Your Important Alliances. Discover EXACTLY who you need to align yourself with to get your product to market… for the best price.
Resources, Resources, Resources
Loads of resources you’ll need to connect with a huge number of Tilapia-fry and aquaculture suppliers across the globe.
Find everything you need to get started rasing it including: equipment, fry, supplies, medicine, feed, feeders…you name it!
CLICK on the link below for more details on Tilapia Farming Guide.