You can make delicious wine yourself from just about any fruit that you like, even from your favorite flowers. You can make a very passable liqueur from potatoes, and a clear, aged whiskey from carrots.
But Be Warned… If You Don’t Know What You’re Doing, Home Made Wine Has A Tendency To Turn Out Sour & Cloudy.
Lots of home winemakers are disappointed with their efforts, repeatedly turning out sour and cloudy, batches over and over again.
Introducing… The Way to Make Wine How to Craft Superb Table Wines at Home
- The modern methods of home winemaking that are quick, clean, and simple, giving wonderful wines, high in alcohol and perfectly clear
- How to make the classic “wine grape” wines, including reds, whites and beautiful rosés, including how long to leave the “must” before fermentation starts, and how long to ferment – this is absolutely crucial
- Recipes and step-by-step techniques for making French and Italian Vermouth-style wines, and well as cherry-brandy and other fruit liqueurs
- The best kind of yeast to use and how much to use for exactly the right amount of alcohol
- The perfect temperature to keep the “must” for clear, high-alcohol wine – this has a tolerance of only 5 degrees, so you have to have this right
- The correct kind of sugar to use for wines you will be proud of – don’t skimp on this – and where to store your wines while fermenting for best results
- How to know when fermentation has ceased, and the particular pieces of equipment to use to know when this is – if you have this wrong your wine will be over-sweet and low in alcohol, or sour and flat
- The recipes and methods to ensure your wine is crystal-clear, and when, if and how to “rack” your wine
- The “enemies” of home winemaking which can leave your wine sour, or acid, and how to combat these enemies which live in every house
- How to correctly sterilize jars, bottles and corks properly so fermentation can occur correctly
- The role of sulfites in clarifying wine, but most importantly, exactly how much to use – almost no home winemaker knows this amount correctly
- The two methods for home fruit wine making, depending on whether you want a flavor-heavy wine, or a light refreshing wine
- How to make a Beaujolais-style wines from blackberries or blackcurrants, along with cherry and redcurrant wines,
- How to make either a light, dry red or a sweet dessert wine from raspberries, how to make wine from rose petals, and how to make your own aged-style whiskey at home from potatoes, carrots or wheat
Here’s The Bottom Line…
Making wine at home is a fabulous hobby. It can save you money, important in difficult times, and give you an endless source of fun, interest and excitement. It can also be a long and difficult journey, with lots of potential mistakes along the way.
“Successful Winemaking” is the finest instructional manual available today. Step-by-step instructions show you exactly how to make luxury wine at home yourself. There is no point stocking up on your jars and bottles, buying chemicals and preparing your fruit unless you know the exact methods to make the wines you are hoping for.
Either resign yourself to paying expensive bottle-shop prices for the rest of your life, or learn to make your own wine properly, with this guide.
CLICK on the banner below for more details.
The Way to Make Wine How to Craft Superb Table Wines at Home