The Ultimate Guide To Raising Parrots
Parrots get sick easily. In fact, most parrots in captivity live just a few years! But most diseases are 100% curable if you know what they have, and which medication to give them.
They CAN live for up to 60 years… but improper diets drastically cut its longevity – by not just years, but decades!
They thrive — both physically and emotionally – when their diets are properly administered… unfortunately there is a ton of “wrong” information out there on how to do this!
Here’s the thing: They are very delicate creatures
They get sick easily, and they can die easily. What you probably don’t know is that sickness and early death can be totally prevented by providing them with the proper nutrition and attention from the very beginning!
When you know how to meet your parrot’s nutritional needs, you can sit back and relax because your parrot will stay healthy.
What most people don’t realize is that proving your bird with the proper diet is extremely easy to do.
Introducing… “The Ultimate Guide To Raising Parrots”
It’s everything you needed to know about them.
“The Ultimate Guide To Raising Parrots” is guaranteed to teach you everything you need to know about pet care and greatly reduce the risk that your parrot will face those emotional problems that beset so many of these birds who are kept as pets.
This system is 100% guaranteed to work for you … just like it’s worked for 100’s other owners before you.
In The Ultimate Guide To Raising Parrots course you’ll learn a time-tested and perfected simple step-by-step plan you will follow to setup the perfect environment for your pet.
You’ll also be provided with a step-by-step “quick cure” instructions for every single illness. So, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing that if he does ever fall ill, you’ll have the knowledge to cure him quickly and inexpensively.
There’s nothing like it available…not in bookstores, at amazon.com, or even on the Internet.
See, what most people don’t realize is that caring for your pet is extremely simple. You just need to know what to do, and how to do it!
Even if you’re a total beginner and haven’t got a clue where to start, you can have your own “home” setup and enjoying their environment within hours!
There are essentially 3 main things you need to know:
- How to setup your cage properly
- How to maintain quality conditions in your cage
- How to feed your parrot proper not only to avoid health conditions, but emotional problems as well.
“Raising Polly: How-to Raise a Healthy, Happy, Well Adjusted Bird” covers all of this, and a lot more!
And when you read it, you’ll be BLOWN AWAY with how simple it really is to care for them.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll discover in The Ultimate Guide To Raising Parrots…
- A complete manual to the cage and how to easily maintain a healthy environment.
- The 5 things you must do before placing him in his new home.
- What to feed him – and what not to give him! There is a ton of inaccurate info out there.
- How to care for a single parrot and more than one!
- Why he is squawking at you! You may be surprised to learn the answer to this.
- How to choose a healthy pet from the store — there are little known things to look for that the pet store owner’s don’t want you to know!
- The surefire signs of illness that will tell you if he needs medical attention.
- An entire chapter devoted to illnesses and cures. He has the potential to completely recover from an illness, but it’s not how you think.
- What species are more likely to learn to talk than others.
- A complete manual to all the accessories he needs to be happy in his new home.
- A complete first aid kit. This is an important one! The supplies in this kit just may save his life!
- Where you should never place his cage in your house. Put it here and it just might kill him!
- What to do if he does get sick. There are several very important steps on caring for a sick pet before you have the chance to take him to the vet.
- Just how many species you have to choose from. Probably a lot more than you think.
- The one location you should never place his cage. Put his home here and you’re nearly guaranteeing that he’ll develop emotional and physical problems.
- A crash course on behavior. Knowing what’s normal and healthy behavior – and what’s not! – can help you provide the best possible care for him.
- All about feeding him, including tips on varying his diet to make sure his intestinal tract stays healthy.
- What to do if he won’t eat.
- Why sleep is important to his health. And how much sleep he needs. (This will surprise you!)
- How to easily and effortless teach him to talk.
- An entire chapter devoted to adopting the perfect pet — step-by-step instructions from start to finish.
- How to prepare food for him. This one is easy, and it’s a ton of fun to watch him eat it!
- Why he is obsessed with plucking his feathers. It’s more than just an annoying habit, it’s the sign of a deeper problem.
- What toys to buy him – and what not to. Did you know that some toys may actually harm him?
- What time of the day is best to teach him to teach – as well as to teach him other commands. Yes, it really does make a difference.
And that’s not nearly all!!
CLICK on the link below for more details.
The Ultimate Guide To Raising Parrots