There are 5 “dirty little secrets” among professional bowlers… secrets that no amateur ever learns on their own… and the pro’s like it that way.
These are extremely simple to master (once they are revealed to you)… and yet they INSTANTLY allow you (no matter how butt ugly you think your game is right now) to “lock into” your own personal “Perfect Shot”. Which means on your very next game, you will:
Add 25 to 45+ pins to your game…
Convert the toughest spares and “unmakable” splits into a one-two punch of sure-shot winners…
Turn lane conditions into pure, accurate pin action (giving you a dozen new strike opportunities)… and…
Put you instantly inside the same “Bagger Zone” the best pro’s use, to play the most stable, stress-free and deadly accurate game you are humanly capable of!
The best part is, all you need to do is make a few simple adjustments and to know what these five “dirty little secrets” to incredible bowling are.
How can this be? How can you not transform your game… and suddenly start playing like the top pro’s at their peak?
Actually, it’s very simple. Much more simple than you could ever imagine.
You see… you ALREADY have the goods when it comes to bowling the best game you’re capable of… just not WHEN IT COUNTS.
You heard right. You’re “blowing your wad” on your PRACTICE THROWS, if you’re like 99% of the amateur bowlers in the world. And you’re leaving your best game behind. And going out on the lanes with the WORST game you have.
If you’re like most bowlers, you like to warm up with a few frames before you start a game, right? At the very least, you get to the lanes every once in a while to “practice”. Everyone who takes their game seriously does this.
The professionals spend a little time practicing, too. Throwing ball after ball.
But the pro’s do something DIFFERENT than you do. Unlike you (and every other amateur in the world)…
The Pro Knows How To “Capture” His Best Shot During The Warm-Up… And Bring It With Him To The Game!
Amateurs, on the other hand, LEAVE their best shot behind. There you are on your lane, warming up and testing the lane conditions, launching a fairly-decent hook, getting a strike here and there, maybe missing an occasional spare, setting up again and correcting your lift, launching another pretty damn good shot…
Wait a second. Stop right there. The difference between you and a top professional just went right by you. While you threw a strike, admired it, and then set up your next shot, the professional used his five “dirty little secrets”… and…
“Locked” That Breathtaking Shot Into His Body, Where He Could Bring It Back At Will, In The Game Where It Would Count The Most!
That’s what separates the professionals from the amateurs.
The professional “captures” every perfect shot he throws, and stores it in his system, where he can find it again when he’s playing “for real.” And he shakes off the bad shots, leaving them behind where they will never hurt him.
You, however, blow right past the few perfect shots you throw practicing, not storing them at all, and thus you can’t find them when it counts. Those great shots you launch on the practice lane are lost forever. Even more depressing… there’s a 90% chance the shots you do throw in the game will be among your WORST! Because, you’ve done EVERYTHING WRONG at the warm-up.
And what’s really frustrating is you don’t even know you’re doing it… because these five little secrets are NEVER discovered by amateurs! They’re the secrets that separate the guys who can make a living off the game, and everyone else who can’t buy a break.
And… just like most things that are so simple they get completely overlooked… no one has really understood how these secrets work before. Not the professionals. Not the teachers of the game. Nobody.
These five “dirty little secrets” of the professionals will change your game forever…
And Do It Literally Overnight!
You have to TRY these five secrets for yourself to “get” them. You have to make them a part of yourself… an extension of your game. You need to OWN them.
Introducing… The Ultimate Bowling Guide: 5 Dirty Little Secrets
The Ultimate Bowling Guide: 5 Dirty Little Secrets is comprehensive program explaining everything — literally everything — you need to know.
That’s how you’ll cold-cock the competition every time. Even on a “bad” day. Especially on a bad day. Here’s what I mean:
The key to playing like a pro is pinpointing opportunities… and EXPLOITING them… before your opponents take you down like a wounded duck.
Let’s face it. You are going to have games where you’re not playing your best. For whatever reason, your regular game plan won’t be working for you. This is where these slight adjustments–your backup plan–kicks in.
It’s the difference between the winner and runner-up. (On a bad day, it’s also the difference between bowling respectably and coming in dead last.)
Tiger Woods is certainly one of the best pro golfers. But even he has his ups and downs. That’s why after one of his many victories he said, “I didn’t have my ‘A’ game today.”
In baseball, when Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, and Roger Clemens win, they often say things like “I didn’t have my best stuff today, so I just tried to rely on good location.” That’s when you know they relied on their backup plan, their “B” game.
Basketball legend Michael Jordan averaged more than 30 points a game for his career. But when he wasn’t pounding out 35 to 50 points a game, he defended his man, blocked shots, stole the ball, set picks, made assists, whatever it took to win… with his “B” game.
The Highest Compliment In Sports You Can Get Is When Other People Talk About You As “Being Able To Do It All”!
It’s no different with Bowling.
So these adjustments are designed to get you rock solid on your backup plan… your “B” game. Because sooner or later you’re going to rely on it. And it’s usually when you least expect it.
In The Ultimate Bowling Guide: 5 Dirty Little Secrets, you’ll learn:..
How to develop a killer hook that murders the pocket every time…giving you explosively powerful strike after strike! (Just think how much fun you’ll have when the other players fall flat on their faces trying to imitate your edge.)
- The 5 signals that tell you you’re rushing the line–and a simple counting exercise that will get you back in the “Bagger Zone.”
- How to add 25 to 45 pins or more to your next game by focusing on your spares. In fact, picking off those one-pinners alone will rev up your score considerably. (You can lose 12 sticks on the spot from a single missed pin!)
- A little-known loophole with today’s bowling lanes that even many pro’s don’t know. (Norm Duke has this down — it’s the reason he made a championship round appearance on seven different oil patterns!)
- The one situation where throwing a hook will lead to disaster…and how to turn it around to put the “icing on the cake.”
- How to turn wet/dry conditions on the lane into repeated pocket shots you can set your watch to! For dry lane conditions, simply throw the ball away from the target (with an opposite laydown point) and use a bigger hook to reel it back in. Your ball will find friction, and you’ll drive ‘em all insane when your ball seeks out its target like a heat-seeking missile!
- The 5 best ways to cure fast feet forever! Just one of these tips will keep your feet in step with your swing–and all 5 together are a wicked combination!
- The 3 different hook methods that’ll have your ball gripping the back ends, and striking your target with pinpoint precision! (Too many amateurs try to spin the ball to get a good hook. But the real trick is to release your thumb first, followed by your two fingers. The result is a boomer with natural lift and spin.)
- How to turn sport lane conditions into a guaranteed strike machine, and smoke your competition. (This trick alone will exploit your opponent’s blind-spot, giving you an “unfair”, but perfectly legal advantage!)
- A simple way to keep your ball from “rolling out”. Your jaw-dropping action will leave your opponents scrambling for pins while you rack ‘em up calm as a sleeping kitten!
- The 3 most common lane oiling patterns and what they mean for your shots (just try throwing hooks on a reverse block, and you’ll appreciate having this inside information!)
- How simple biomechanics can jack-up your pin action and humiliate the guy who always beats you. (Your lopsided wins will have you smiling so hard your cheeks’ll hurt!)
- Why sport lane conditions and today’s equipment make it easier than ever to bowl a 300 game–and how it’ll easily bump you into a “scratch bowler” averaging 200 or better…
And remember…those techniques are for your “B” game. They’ll dial-up your “A’ game too, but the real “meat” is the five insider secrets that amateurs don’t know. And that’s the way the pro’s like it.
The first of these five secrets is how you calibrate your shots for lane conditions. Learn exactly FOUR shots that you’ll take one right after the other. Those shots will locate your proper breakpoint, and lock in your game to match the conditions of the lane.
Once you’ve “zeroed” your pocket shot, you’ll use the other four secrets to commit your best shots to muscle memory–and to burn four “triggers” to your mind–so you’ll be able to throw strike after strike when it counts.
It will take you only an hour or two to learn this system. And then you will possess these simple “dirty little secrets” that allow professionals to “capture”… and store their best shots–then release them on demand. And you will be able to do the same exact thing yourself, the very next time you hit the lanes. You’ll finally be that “one in ten thousand” amateur player who gets into the same “Bagger Zone” the pro’s do.
It really is that simple.
In fact, once you see these five secrets in action, they will be burned into your system forever. You just don’t know what they are, yet. But we’ll show you.
And then, the next time you throw a few shots, simply pull out the four “triggers” from your memory. You can do everything you need to do by throwing just FOUR shots, too. That’s all you need. And the secrets are “locked in”. All the things you need — stance, approach, visualization, finish, all of it… it’s all “locked in” and on autopilot from then on out.
And your game is changed forever. Just like that.
The result? Power hooks that never land in the gutter. Accurate throws that glide down the lane with head-shaking precision. More fingers with “eyes for the pins”. Perfect shots all the time, one after another, without stress, without second-guessing.
Sounds good, huh? You bet it does. It’s what bowling is all about.
CLICK on the link below for more details on The Ultimate Bowling Guide: 5 Dirty Little Secrets.
The Ultimate Bowling Guide: 5 Dirty Little Secrets