The Truth About Skiing and Snowboarding: Safety Tips & Techniques
Discover RISK FREE, what others pay thousands of dollars for; that will help you ride; healthier, faster, safer, better, and longer than you ever thought possible!
Until now only a handful of people knew what helps some of the top professionals in skiing, do what they do, day in and day out.
In the competitive world of these action sport, these top secrets are what keep some companies rolling in millions of dollars…
They are the same secrets that keep riders healthy and safe enough to make it on the podium every year.
In fact, what they know is absolutely necessary to keep your family and you safe, injury free, and out of danger on your next trip to the mountain.
Imagine how much better a day at the mountain would be if you knew the same secrets that companies like RED BULL, BURTON, OAKLEY, ATOMIC and others spend millions of dollars on for their team.
From stomping double back flips, grueling days spent in subzero temperatures, as well as dangers from Mother Nature and other people… these guys need access to these secrets.
Their careers depend on it…
Imagine How Much Better Your Day Will be With These Secrets.
What helps many sponsored athletes and instructors take the nastiest of beatings, on the harshest of days, only to get back up… time and time again,… ready for more; are the same things that will help you enjoy your time on the mountain.
Whether you’re just starting off snowboarding or skiing, are interested in getting your child involved in the sport, or are experienced. Your health and safety depend on knowing this insider information.
Because this information won’t just help you enjoy your day up at the mountain, it could save you pain, money, and even your life.
Skiing isn’t regular sport like tennis, golf, swimming, or cricket.
As a matter of fact it is…
One of the most Dangerous Sport in the World!
All you have to do during the winter is listen to the news to hear about another tragedy where someone went up for a relaxing day at the mountain, and never came back.
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize that when you’re dealing with gravity, excessive speed and unforgiving obstacles like trees, rocks, ice, and the unforgiving elements, things can go from good to bad in the blink of an eye.
That’s why it pays to be prepared.
So many things can go wrong up there…
It could be anything.
You could be minding your own business when the equipment you poorly selected causes a horrible accident that maims you for life.
Or It could be that your skiing on a designated run when the mountain rips out from underneath you and buries you under 6 feet of heavy snow …as thick as concrete…. that literally squeezes the life out of you (or a friend!)
Or, it could be something as simple as not exercising correctly and then triggering a nagging injury that refuses to go away.
Main parent’s responsibility is to protect their children.
The point is, with knowledge and preparation you can avoid these common problems.
If you want to perform at your absolute best you need to know things like…
- What you Need to Eat (and When!)
- What NOT to Wear and Why!
- Common training methods that are WRONG!
- How to Prepare for the Worst Mother Nature has!
- What Equipment You Should NEVER Use!
- How to Save a Life!
The fact is…
If You Ski… it’s Only a Matter of Time Until YOU GET HURT.
If you spend more than 20 days on the hill, the odds of you getting hurt seriously enough to need medical attention are 1 in 10, according to statistics.
Those aren’t good odds.
Any idea why so many people watch their dreams of stardom go up in smoke?
Ever wonder why some people used to go up all the time, but now refuse to go!
(We) weren’t prepared for the dangers and mistakes we faced that caused all of our problems.
It only takes a fraction of a second to brutalize your knee to the point you’ll never be able to walk the same again.
In the blink of an eye, your life or the life of a friend can be snuffed out like a candle.
Did you know that last season alone, more than 500,000 people were injured skiing and snowboarding in USA and Canada?
According to the same study, approximately 80 people will die skiing and snowboarding this year in USA and Canada.
How many people die from tennis?
How many people die from cricket?
How Can You Avoid Becoming a Statistic?
Introducing… “The Truth About Skiing and Snowboarding: Safety Tips & Techniques”
This book is SO MUCH MORE than another “How to” Guide.
Inside “The Truth About Skiing and Snowboarding: Safety Tips & Techniques”, you’ll uncover:
SECRETS ON SAFETY
- Techniques to help reduce the risk of injury for you and loved ones.
- Find out how what many “experts” tell you to do to get ready for the hill might actually cause you more pain than help.
- Find out why the salesperson or the rental shop employee doesn’t care a bit about what you choose and why this could be dangerous to your health.
SECRETS ON FITNESS
- How to build the core muscles that will keep you energized all day long (they’re not the muscles you think they are).
- How to get ripped without spending hours in the gym.
- Say goodbye to “fitness guides” that don’t take your sport into account.
- Get rid of exercise techniques that interfere with performance and healing.
- How to develop a lean athletic body that is ripped, fit, healthy, and toned.
- How to develop healthy eating habits that won’t just give you energy but could prolong your life up to 10 years.
- How NOT TO prepare your body for a day skiing (The RIGHT kind of fitness matters.)
- Lose weight eating more than you did before.
- How simply snowboarding and skiing you can activate muscles all over your body to develop a well-toned body (say goodbye to the gym, treadmills, and bogus exercise devices).
MONEY AND TIME SAVING SECRETS
- How to pick equipment and how to avoid being taken advantage of by sneaky sales people.
- How to save money and time by doing your own equipment maintenance (bonus, what to watch out for so you don’t injure yourself or your equipment).
- Discover how to save a fortune on ski maintenance, and how you can save time and money. page 211
LIFE SAVING SECRETS
- The number one thing you SHOULD NOT DO in an emergency situation.
- Discover what to do if you’re caught in an avalanche… and how to save a friend caught in one.
- How to select equipment that could save your life.
- How to safely venture into the back country (More people die here than anywhere on skis and snowboards).
- What do if someone is injured and needs first aid.
- You’ll find out why what most people insist is safe, ISN’T
And Perhaps the Most Important Information in the Book.
How to save you life, or the life of a loved one.
One thing that is no secret is that riding powder is the closest feeling to floating you’ll ever experience on skis.
It’s what keeps some people going well into their 70’s and 80’s and what rich people and pros pay thousands to do (via helicopter.)
It’s also the riskiest and most dangerous aspect of the sport, one that people never give much attention to.
That’s why Every year hundreds of people globally die in avalanches.
For comparison, more than 35 people are killed every year in France alone (as many as 57 were killed in the 2005/06 season), with 25 fatalities in the U.S.A., Austria and Switzerland respectively, and around 22 in both Canada and Italy, etc.
In New Zealand, at least two people are killed each year.
Avalanches can occur on any ski slope. Usually experienced professionals aren’t killed by them – only the regular skiers who don’t know how to recognise the warning signs or use their freeride equipment properly.
Experts claim that as much as 90% of fatalities arising from avalanches could be avoided if the victims were using correct equipment and were prepared. The fact is most people go out of bounds completely unprepared.
The Truth About Skiing and Snowboarding reveals tricks that you’ll need in order to identify potential dangers (page 265).
You’ll also discover what to do if you’re caught in an avalanche, and how to save a friend if they are caught in one.
And on top of that we’ll let you in how you can avoid going to jail riding snow.
Plus much, much more.
291 pages of incredibly valuable and helpful information for less than one day’s ski pass.
Just because you read this book doesn’t mean you’ll all the sudden become an overnight sensation.
There’s still work to be done.
This book gives you the ability to make sure you can continue enjoying and progressing without fear of unnecessary injury or worse.
What this book does do is provides verified and scientifically proven methods that would cost you a fortune to learn to otherwise.
It’s only fair that everyone know this kind of stuff, because let’s face it. Your riding, as well as your life depend on it.
Using scientifically proven methods anything from sprains, concussions and broken bones can possibly be avoided by preparation.
Don’t be Jealous of Better Riders – Become One of Them.
The book is rightly called “The Truth About Skiing and Snowboarding: Safety Tips & Techniques” because it reveals concepts that top pros use all the time to get where they are now.
Not reading this book could actually be dangerous to your health.
Some of the guys at the top get lucky to make it there.
Most of the professional athletes are bankrolled to do what they do. Now you can benefit from the same things they know.
This knowledge is priceless.
Over 90% of fatalities on the ski slopes occur as a result of various forms of collisions
Yet it affords you the chance to ride healthier, stronger, faster and safer for longer than others.
Every few days throughout winter, we hear reports of how someone going up for a carefree weekend never came back.
Or the unfortunate story of someone in a coma after a day with the family.
The goal of the book is to reduce the number of these kinds of news reports.
All of the studies show that with adequate training, it is possible.
Why this book will pay for itself in the first 20 pages.
This book is a steal.
For the amount of time and money spent to make this book we should be charging 10 times as much.
If you’re serious about staying healthy and enjoying winter as long as possible, then you must get this book.
Just a quick breakdown, this is what you would expect to pay for this info.
Included in The Truth About Skiing and Snowboarding: Safety Tips & Techniques:
- $300.00 value – A fitness plan that from a personal trainer would charge.
- $300.00 value – A dietary plan and nutrition information that coaches and nutritionists charge at least $500.00
- $100.00 value – A guide to avalanche safety and practices to assess the dangers of the back country.
- $100.00 value – The amount of money saved per year on doing your own tune ups
- $100.00-1000.00+ -The amount of money saved in medical/hospital costs that major injuries can cost.
Total Value….At LEAST $900.00…
This book will give you the instructions to:
– Develop a killer body!
– Be in superior health!
– Exercise for your sport!
– Save time & money!
– Prevent Injuries!
– Save lives!
If you follow through with these instructions, you’ll be healthier and leaner, and in better shape.
The Truth About Skiing and Snowboarding: Safety Tips & Techniques will not make you skinny, or help you win the Olympics, but not having this book could cost you a heck of a lot more than not having it.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
The Truth About Skiing and Snowboarding: Safety Tips & Techniques