The Speed Encyclopedia Training Program
Discover everything you need to know about speed, strength and conditioning for team sport athletes… all in one place!
Introducing… The Speed Encyclopedia Training Program
This full system has literally helped hundreds of athletes from various sport types get faster quickly. The book is technical for the experts, but simple enough for a person just starting to learn speed-science. If you are unsatisfied with any part of the course, you will get a full refund.
Why do 95% of conventional acceleration and speed-programs fail?
The reason they fail is because they fail to realize that speed-training is a total “Synergy,” or collection of skill-training, where one skill helps develop the other. The combination of them all create a greater effect than just one single skill alone. Whether its a lack of maximal strength-training, specific speed-training drills, abiding by speed-principles, direct power-training, a lack of proper nutrition, supplementation, recovery, sprinting too much or too little, poor technique, a lack of size which promotes power, too much body fat, poor system design, etc., something is always missing or not implemented correctly. This course makes sure that no single piece to the speed-development puzzle is missing.
The Speed Encyclopedia Training Program includes:
- It delivers high quality, objective, unbiased information.
- Over 150 scientific studies inside. There is nothing currently like it on the market!
- The book comes jam packed with photos and diagrams.
- Specialized Speed-Training drills proven to work to help complement the rest of the course and give you even more of an edge in competition.
- The book is technical for the experts, but simple enough for a person just starting to learn speed-science.
- Find out why acceleration is more important than top-speed in most sports.
- Immediate access to a comprehensive video library to view detailed technical instructions for every single exercise listed in the book to make sure you are performing each one correctly.
- 12 sprinting techniques to help maximize your-speed.
- 2 things you can do to improve your-speed immediately.
- A complete 5 step nutritional plan for either muscle building or fat loss. This guide customizes your calorie and nutrient intake for you and your goals, so you can reach them as soon as possible, and help maximize speed performance.
- Workouts for beginners-intermediate level athletes, and workouts for advanced athletes.
- Power-Training strategies to maximize your first step, starts, acceleration, and top-speed through a variety of techniques, including specific Olympic lift variations, explosive strength exercises, and jump tests.
- Perform explosive plyometrics to take your-speed to a whole new level.
- The specific speed-training is based on the advice and success of some of the best track and field coaches and researchers around.
- The strength system has been adopted and slightly modified to fit a team sport athlete’s needs. It’s derived from some of the strongest men and women on the planet at Westside Barbell.
- Find out the Master Regulator of Sprinting-Speed, and much more….
What kind of gains can I expect?…
Past and current data indicates that nearly 2 dozen athletes utilizing this system have cut 3 to 5 tenths off of their 40 or 60 yard dash within 6 months using a Fully Electronic Timing System. This is the average. Some gain more and some less. There are simply too many variables that effect how we adapt to exercise such as; recovery and regeneration, sleep quality, stress, gender, age, nutrition, experience, motivation and focus, system compliance and effort, genetics, consistency, and more. However, no one single person to date has failed to make gains using this system, regardless of ability and skill level.
CLICK on the link below for more details on The Speed Encyclopedia Training Program.