ARE YOU READY FOR A DIRECT APPROACH TO DRAWING?
Introducing… “The Secrets to Drawing Video Course”
It is complete course for artists. There are plenty of programs out there that focus on just one area, but don’t really address its true essence. Any accomplished artist will tell you that once you learn what it is really all about, then you can draw anything!
It addresses its true essence in a direct, no-nonsense manner.
Anyone can draw. “Talent” is just another word for “desire”, and if you have the desire, then you CAN draw.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO IMPROVE YOUR SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE?
The problem with many programs and courses is that they don’t teach you the core fundamentals that are essential. Drawing well requires knowledge, not just learning little “tricks” or “methodologies”. Once you learn the core concepts, you can draw anything!
– Do you want to know how an artist sees the world around them?
– Do you want to draw what you see?
– Do you want to learn multiple techniques in several different mediums?
– Want to know how to use color in your art?
– Want to draw with confidence?
– Want to draw accurate proportions every time?
– Are you convinced that you have to be talented in order to get professional results?
– Are you ready to take your skills to the next level?
The Secrets to Drawing Video Course is a comprehensive learning experience designed to guide absolute beginners and intermediate artists through its core foundations through concise and “easy to digest” modules that include HD videos and ebooks. Packaged at an affordable price (less than the cost of one art instruction book) so that everyone can learn!
– 5 HOURS OF INSTRUCTION
– 26 ILLUSTRATED EBOOKS
– 28 HIGH DEFINITION VIDEOS
Every step, every technique, every secret in brilliant clarity.
LEARNING SIMPLIFIED WITH EBOOKS
We all learn differently. This course has been developed to accelerate learning by teaching to many different learning styles.
Each module includes an illustrated ebook that corresponds with the video. Every step and concept is clearly illustrated and described in each ebook.
The 26 ebooks combine for a total of 178 pages.
Here’s what you can expect to learn in this course…
- MODULE 1 – “Introduction”- An introduction to “The Secrets to Drawing” video series.
- MODULE 2 – “Line” – A look at the element of art, line and its relationship to drawing. Concepts covered include contour, blind contour, line quality, and cross contour lines.
- MODULE 3 – “Shape” – A look at how shapes can be used to draw anything. Concepts covered include geometric and organic shapes, using shapes to draw objects.
- MODULE 4 – “Form” – A look at how to create the illusion of form on a 2-Dimensional surface. Concepts covered include turning shapes into forms, using shadow to further the illusion.
- MODULE 5 – “Value” – This video takes a look at the element of art, value and its relationship with drawing. Concepts explored include tints, shades, highlights and shadows, and creating the illusion of a light source.
- MODULE 6 – “Space” – This video takes a look at how to create the illusion of space on a 2-Dimensional surface. Concepts covered include overlapping, size, value/color, detail, placement on the paper, and linear perspective.
- MODULE 7 – “One Point Perspective” – Space is explored further in this video through one point perspective. Concepts covered include horizon line, vanishing point, one point perspective.
- MODULE 8 – “Two Point Perspective” – A look at how to use two point perspective to create the illusion of space. Concepts covered include horizon line, vanishing points, two point perspective.
- MODULE 9 – “Three Point Perspective” – A look at creating the illusion of space through three point perspective. Concepts covered include vanishing points, horizon line, steps to three point perspective.
- MODULE 10 – “Techniques” – A look at basic techniques and suggested media. Concepts covered include medium, hatching, cross hatching, blending, rendering, random lines, and stippling.
- MODULE 11 – “Drawing from Life” – Tips on drawing from life. Concepts covered include still life lighting, using a view finder, and sighting techniques.
- MODULE 12 – “Drawing from Photos” – How to draw realistic drawings from photographs. Concepts covered include cropping photos, editing photos, creating a grid, drawing with the aid of the the grid.
- MODULE 13 – “Composition” – How to create successful compositions. Concepts covered include sketching thumbnails, positive and negative space, Plato’s Rule, The Rule of Thirds, The Golden Mean, eye movement, and how to create focal points.
- MODULE 14 – “Graphite” – A description and characteristics of the medium of graphite. Concepts explored include graphite grades, characteristics, forms, and techniques.
- MODULE 15 – “Charcoal” – A look at the medium of charcoal. Concepts covered include charcoal forms and applications.
- MODULE 16 – “Drawing with Ink” – An exploration of the medium of ink. Concepts covered include ink wash, choosing the right ink, pen and ink applications with a nib pen.
- MODULE 17 – “Color” – A look at the three parts of color theory and how it influences color choices in our drawings. Concepts covered include: the color wheel, primary, secondary, tertiary, color values, color intensity, psychological effects of color, color schemes, monochromatic, complementary, color triads, color tetrads, analogous, warm, cool, split complementary.
- MODULE 18 – “Colored Pencils” – How to use colored pencils. Concepts covered include layering, mixing, building up colors, burnishing, and adding details.
- MODULE 19 – “Oil Pastels” – An exploration into the medium of oil pastels. Concepts covered include layering, mixing, and landscape drawing with oil pastels.
- MODULE 20 – “Soft Pastels” – An in-depth look at the use of soft pastels in the creation of a seascape. Concepts covered include proper use of soft pastels including smudging and layering colors.
- MODULE 21 – “Facial Proportions” – A look at basic facial proportions from the front and profile views. Concepts covered include general locations of facial features and placement relationships.
- MODULE 22 – “The Eye” – An in-depth look at drawing a human eye.
- MODULE 23 – “The Nose and the Mouth” – A look at drawing the nose and the mouth.
- MODULE 24 – “The Ear” – A look at drawing the human ear with graphite.
- MODULE 25 – “Hair” – A look at drawing hair with graphite.
- MODULE 26 – “Basic Figure Drawing” – A basic introduction to figure drawing including a simple four step method for drawing a figure.
- MODULE 27 – “Foreshortening” – Drawing the figure in perspective.
- MODULE 28 – “Conclusion” – A review of the course and a plan for moving forward.
CLICK on the link below for more details on The Secrets to Drawing Video Course.
The Secrets to Drawing Video Course