Introducing… The Hypertufa How-To Manual
The Hypertufa How-To Manual Has Everything You’ll Need to Know to Successfully Produce Long-Lasting Beautiful-Hypertufa Creations That Will Withstand All Climates Year In and Year Out.
Finally, an all inclusive step-by-step information resource to help you produce beautiful, long lasting troughs, planters, totems, spheres — just about anything you can think of. Your imagination is your only limitation! You can learn to be creative using the peat-moss based recipe called-Hypertufa.
You Can Be 100% Successful With Your Very First Garden Art Project … Everything Is You Need To Know In This Easy-to-Follow Resource
All the Tips and Tricks Are in This eBook. This will arm you with all the tips and techniques needed to tackle any type of basic-to-intermediate level project.
Here’s a “Sneak Peek” Look at What’s Inside The Hypertufa How-To Manual
This 100+ Page Resource Manual:
- Learn how to avoid the single biggest mistake most “newbies” make when mixing ingredients.
- Is the ratio of water an important factor for successful projects?
- What’s the best release agent?
- Does humidity affect the curing process and its success?
- What’s a way to save your back when mixing up larger recipe amounts?
- What ingredients are good or bad substitutions in recipes?
- What reinforcing products work best?
- Safety first!! Portland cement is caustic! Learn proper handling procedures.
- Proper curing is critical to your project’s success. Learn the correct methods and avoid unnecessary failures!
- When is the right time to unmold your curing ‘tufa object?
- What purpose do admixes serve and which ones work best?
- How to repair broken or cracked items.
- Molds, form making and “free form” building techniques.
- Plus: a Glossary with clear and concise explanations for terms used by the experts
The Price of Natural Landscaping Rocks & Boulders Can Be Extremely Expensive! Save $$ By Making Your Own Faux Rocks, Stepping Stones, Even Large Boulders That Can Affordably Add Beautiful Accents to Your Garden.
Using-hypertufa to create from the most utilitarian to the most whimsical garden art objects is a relatively simple process requiring a minimal amount of ingredients and tools. Portland cement, peat moss and perlite can be used, along with an old wire brush and screwdriver to act as embellishing tools.
The “basic-how-tos” couldn’t be less complicated. Yet the possibilities for design and creative innovation are practically endless. Your imagination is your ONLY limitation.
This eBook is a literal treasure trove-of-hypertufa making tips and techniques. Here are five more reasons why you should buy this eBook and tap into this excellent resource today.
- Large landscape boulders run upwards of $100.00 or more! You can save a LOT of money by making hypertufa-rocks and boulders! These are not hard to do and many people became introduced to ‘tufa making because they were bowled over by the price they had been quoted by the landscaper for a few “decorative” accent rocks. So they decided to “do it themselves”.
- This eBook gives you all the very best advice and information on becoming an experienced ‘tufa maker in one easy-to-use resource.
- Why spend hours and hours tracking down information that may or may not be reliable when you can learn everything you need to know about creating long lasting garden art objects in one convenient, inexpensive eBook?
- Whether you are brand new to working-with-hypertufa, or have a pretty good grasp but want to broaden your knowledge base, then this eBook is definitely for you!
- There is no other resource manual on this subject available anywhere for this very reasonable price.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
The Hypertufa How-To Manual