The Authoritative Guide to Vaccine Legal Exemptions
FINALLY — Comprehensive, reliable information about vaccine-exemptions you can trust, from Alan Phillips, J.D., a leading vaccine-rights attorney with years of experience helping clients throughout the U.S. legally avoid them in a wide variety of vaccine-refusal settings.
Introducing… The Authoritative Guide to Vaccine Legal Exemptions
Critical details for parents, students, immigrants, healthcare employees, parents in custody disputes, military personnel and contractors, adoption and other agencies, attorneys and clients – virtually anyone concerned with legally avoiding-vaccines in the United States.
Now with new information about employee exemptions, immigration waivers, vaccine-custody disputes, international travel, and rights in declared emergencies – from local outbreaks to pandemics!
Warning: People have lost exemption rights by relying on anti-vaccine websites. Even sites from vaccine-book authors and alternative medical doctors have misunderstandings. They mean well, but they don’t know the law!
This book provides and explains:
- Important background information about the legal-system;
- How state and federal statutes, regulations, constitutions and legal-precedent interact to define the boundaries of your legal-exemption rights;
- How to deal with local authorities and to avoid mistakes that cost others their exemption;
- Where legal-technicalities and practical reality differ – and what to do about it.
- When you need an attorney, and why…
*Available as an E-Book Only [pdf format]:
- over 130 pages formatted for easy
- reading on your computer
- 149 footnotes
- 50+ citing references
- 48 Internet links you can access right from the E-Book
Join readers from all 50 U.S. States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia; and the countries of Argentina, Australia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Faroe Islands, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Japan, Maritius, Netherlands, Niger, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa and South Korea!
CLICK on the link below for more details.