Superior Songwriting: Guide to Writing and Selling Your Songs
You love music right?
Do you like the idea of taking a thought, and turning it into something tangible?…
Something that has the power to give someone goosebumps – or make their eyes watery with emotion?
So many people have hidden talents that they suspected they might have, but wasted them because they never planted the seed and watered it.
You might be pursuing a dream in music, but missing a piece of the puzzle…. this missing piece of the puzzle could be holding you back from becoming a legend one day.
Songwriting is an art that anyone with an interest in music can master – in fact, the more you are affected by music, the higher your chances of success.
You might be thinking…. all the best songs have been written… all the best rifts are taken. This is nonsense. Language and music is infinite…. poetry is infinite – and that’s what songwriting is…. poetry in the form of music.
With the history of music at the click of a finger, thanks to technology, tools and resources – your favorite riff can be moments away from being sampled, twisted and molded to your liking. Now all you need is a song. There has never been a better time to learn the art.
Don’t be put off if you don’t play an instrument or are unable to sing. It is a very rewarding art that is treasured as much as painting, sculpting, or writing.
A great-song can stick around forever. It’ll be played endlessly on the radio, covered by different artists and in all manner of styles, and butchered by karaoke wannabe’s. Your work could easily be passed through the ages….
Enjoyed by countless generations. What a legacy right?
A lot of artists are just too busy to write their own musics…
There is a HUGE demand for songwriters out there…. not only will it give you extreme satisfaction – Knowing your musics are being sung by others passionately, but it has the power to make you a lot of money…. can you imagine kissing your boss goodbye because of the royalties you are earning passively? It’s possible if you have the passion!
Introducing… Superior Songwriting: Guide to Writing and Selling Your Songs
If you’ve ever dreamed of writing-a-song, but stopped because you’ve never written one in your life before, and can’t shake the feeling that it just might be something you’d be good at – then this book is for you.
If you’ve ever tried your hand at it before, and nothing’s turned out the way you hoped – then this book is for you.
If you’ve ever written musics that you’re happy with, but can’t expand your creative horizons – then this book is for you.
If you’ve ever found yourself stuck in the arid desert of writer’s block, then this book is for you. If you’re a prolific songwriter with racks of demo tapes and a thirst for marketing knowledge, then this book is for you, too!
This book is for everyone who wants to learn more about the art-of-songwriting.
Having ‘leverage’ is important if you are already a musician. Now if you are great at performing cover musics…. or, you collaborate well with your manager and band at singing someone else’s musics that’s fine… the trouble is that you have no say or leverage in where your career is going. You gotta do what your manager says, the band could replace you – the songwriter could disagree with your style of singing.
With songwriting-skills YOU are the one in the driver’s seat. You are the one who has final say on its creative direction. You are the one who gets the royalties. Simply put, it is the difference between being a poor artist or a wealthy artist.
The Superior Songwriting: Guide to Writing and Selling Your Songs was written to cater for all levels of experience: for people who know absolutely nothing about this, but also for those who want more details about the craft and the industry too.
It was created with the intention of giving you a boost into the world-of-songwriting through instructing you in the major aspects of the industry.
Here’s what “Superior Songwriting: Guide to Writing and Selling Your Songs” has inside:
- Everything you need to know about writing-a-song – from the very basics right through to the “complicated” stuff
- Everything you need to know about becoming a professional songwriter is contained within this book.
- It doesn’t matter whether you’ve got a good ear for music, an unshakeable sense of rhythm, a way with words and lyrics, or just the feeling that you might be good at this: by the time you’ve finished reading the sections of this book that apply to you, you’ll be ready to start making money off your ideas.
- We’re going to look at the creative and the business side of things: from the actual how-to-get-a-good-idea right through to marketing your stuff to industry insiders.
- Discover how it can earn you a living.
- You’ll learn what is actually in a music in the detailed chapter on “The Basics and Complexities of Structure”
- The one fatal mistake that you cannot afford to make when including rhyme in it.
- Find out all the nitty-gritty secrets that you definitely WILL need to write musics that are successful, marketable, saleable, and chart topping… all the things you want them to be!
- Discover the four absolute most-important traits and abilities of a successful songwriter.
- Lyrics in DETAIL. You’re going to learn all about lyrical (word-based) tools that you can place conveniently throughout your music to jazz it up and make it sound really polished and smooth.
And that’s not all!
In Superior Songwriting: Guide to Writing and Selling Your Songs, you’ll also learn…
- One thing that most successful songwriters plan out carefully BEFORE writing any lyrics. This secret is about the closest thing you can get to a guarantee that the music is going to make listeners – sit up and take notice.
- Everything you need to know about Rhyme. There’s just something eminently satisfying about listening to a music with a polished rhyme – it sounds finished. Writing un-clichéd rhymes isn’t easy to do, and it tends to be an acquired skill, rather than something you’re born with.
- Stuck for ideas? You’ll soon be capturing great stories and insights to tell in your lyrics, melodies and rhythm.
- HOW TO BE A SELF-CONFIDENT SONGWRITER. Seriously, you’ll never be able to write anything if you can’t even put pen to paper without editing it – without rereading it, analyzing it for flaws, assessing it critically.
- You’ll gain step-by-step information on how to market your music.
- Uncover essential tips to creating the melodies themselves… even if you don’t know how to play a musical instrument!
- Publishers: Who they are, why you need one, and how to get one of your own!
- Everything that you need to include in a submission package to a publishing company.
- Networking: How to do it and why you should
- Tips for managing your budget when cutting a demo.
- Entertainment attorneys and you – What you need to know.
- All about how to collaborate and write musics with someone else. Discover how to find them and how to work together so that you make the old saying ‘two heads are better than one’ a true statement.
- With 100s of musics being written and submitted to record companies around the world every day, it’s absolutely essential that you make them stand out. That’s why an entire chapter was dedicated to “Making Your Songs Memorable”.
- Find out how to find your own style. When you’re marketing your music, you’ll be expected to know what its category fall under. This will enable you to market them to the people who are looking for that kind of music – the publishers, performing artists, and record companies that are most likely to be interested in what you have to offer.
- Powerful advice on how to use melody to add strength and meaning to your music.
- And much more….
Well you’ve just seen above how comprehensive “Superior Songwriting: Guide to Writing and Selling Your Songs” is.
CLICK on the banner below for more details.
Superior Songwriting: Guide to Writing and Selling Your Songs