Starting a Home Daycare Business – Complete Guide
If you’re thinking about starting a daycare business, one that you can run from the convenience of your own home, and you’re looking to spend as little as possible to get started, then you’re in for a wild ride.
Let’s face it, it can be an extremely confusing thing… if you don’t have someone to hold your hand through the whole process.
All You Need Is Someone To Hold Your Hand And Walk You Through The Process
And here’s the good news… now you can get up and running in a matter of weeks when you use this new special report.
By reading this report, you’ll learn more than you could possibly gain by going to high-priced seminars, reading complicated daycare-management books, or wasting money with expensive business-consultants (who tell you the exact same stuff that’s covered in this report – in plain English).
Introducing… Starting a Home Daycare Business – Complete Guide
- How to build an amazingly profitable daycare that will leave everyone else in your neighborhood wondering what the heck you’re doing to get so much business!
- Discover what those important first steps are. You’ll learn exactly what to do first, second, third… and so on.
- Are you curious to know how much money an average owner makes? You’ll discover exactly what your income potential is.
- Be the first on your block to discover how to advertise it on a shoestring budget – perfect if you’re just getting started.
- Where the best places to advertise it are… especially the local places right in your neighborhood that nobody else even knows about!
- Lean how to quickly and easily bring it up to full capacity, insuring you’ll make maximum money for your time (plus, here’s a secret… parents prefer to bring their kids to a facility that is already busy… here’s how you can put their minds at ease by showing them a full facility in no time at all).
- Use our proven pricing strategy for coming up with your rates… insuring that you’ll be perceived as the best bargain in town, while still making a big profit! (Example: should you charge for the days that the child is absent or on vacation? Should you charge by the hour, day or week? You’ll learn all about the best ways to set your rates from an experienced pro.)
- Avoid the common mistakes beginners make when setting their rates that cost them a small fortune over time.
- Learn how to attract only high-quality clients and the ‘right’ kids (and why skipping this step is a surefire way to make sure your work day is a living hell!)
- Learn the smart way to interview parents when they come to you for service.
- Learn what kind of forms and information you should provide the parents – Hint: If you don’t use the right forms in the beginning, there will almost definitely be problems down the road when parents question your policies. By starting out right, you’ll avoid these time (and money) wasting hassles.
- How to create a simple document that will separate you from every other provider in your area (this one always impresses the parents BIG TIME)!
- Learn the most important things to include in your contract for clients (do NOT forget to include these items, or you’ll have big problems down the road).
- Learn how to talk to parents about any problems with their children in a way that gets them on your side & agreeing with you, rather than fighting and arguing.
- Learn what to do when parents get behind with payments that will stop late payments in their tracks.
- Learn what to do when a child has not been picked up from your facility.
- How to handle situations with difficult or irrational parents. They exist… and now you’ll know exactly what to do if you ever encounter them.
- An easy way to figure out what parts of your home are perfect for its use, and which spots you should keep children away from.
- The five most important things to remember when running it (and why the financial rewards are yours for the claiming when you know these)
- Discover the most educational and FUN games for the children in your care. Imagine the look on the parent’s face when they see that their child is actually excited about going to daycare!.
- Learn what supplies are needed for each specific age group.
- Find out how many toys you should have available when first getting started (and the best places to find inexpensive toys, equipment, and supplies).
- Learn how many children you can be in charge of legally (and how you can safely avoid going over the limit – a common beginners mistake).
- How to determine if your center is safe for children (you’ll never have to second guess yourself).
- How to determine what toys are legally or not legally compliant – Hint: you’d never believe how easy it is for an non-compliant toy to make it’s way into your facility.
- Discover what the perfect meals are – both nutritious and tasty, you’ll see nothing but smiling faces when it’s lunch time!…
- And much more – SO much more!
As you can see, you can build a much better center by learning all these tips, tricks & time saving shortcuts that, until recently, were known only to a handful of high-end owners (who usually ended up creating massive, multi-location businesses in their local area).
And the good news is that now you gain instant access to all the secrets right away!
After you pour through this easy-to-follow Starting a Home Daycare Business – Complete Guide, you’ll be amazed at all the new options that are available to you. Whether you want to just expand your babysitting biz, or you want to create a full-blown home-daycare… you need the kind of insider’s information that will take you into the top 1% of all owners.
You’ll not only make more money each and every day, and have more fun doing it, but you’ll also save a ton of money by avoiding all the common pitfalls that suck money out of your pocket, and suck the fun out of your career.
There’s a lot that you need to learn. The Starting a Home Daycare Business – Complete Guide will take you every step of the way. You’ll shave a months (if not years) off your learning curve, and you’ll get up and running faster than you ever imagined.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Starting a Home Daycare Business – Complete Guide