Are you tired of looking on the internet and finding all the “get rich quick” schemes? You know the ones, only the person selling the product “gets rich”! Most internet businesses do not work! How many people can sell and resell the same product over and over again? Yet you see them every day. Promises of wealth – screen shots of big $ figures. How many have you tried? How many 100’s or even 1,000’s of dollars have you spent on “super systems” that don’t work? If you’re ready for a business that will make you money, one that has tangible assets, then read below.
Introducing… Start A Gourmet Kettle Corn Popcorn Business: Complete Guide
It is a complete training program.
Kettle Corn Popcorn sells for $3 / $5 / $7 per bag up to $5 / $7 / $9 per bag! A single 50 pound bag of popcorn can yield 90-100 medium sized bags. You owe it to yourself to invest in your future. This is a venture that will make you money, as long as you work at it! You wont do it sitting behind a computer all day. You’ll actually have to work… but it’ll be rewarding!
- Plan – An extensive, well written plan – this would cost $100’s to have made – Simply add your information as explained in the plan and you’re set
- Wholesale Forms – Change the pricing, flavors or anything you’d like – Microsoft Excel Format
- A Fundraising Packet – Add your logo and information and you’ve got a complete fundraising program
- Six (6) Videos – Popping instructions, suppliers, marketing, setting it up & more – over 1 hour and 10 minutes – 2 videos in mp4 format and 4 in avi format
- Templates to make YOUR OWN labels – Establish your brand to every customer
- Everything you need to confidently go into it – 251mb ZIP File – Be Patient Downloading!
So now the big question. What’s the cost? As stated above, the plan alone is valued over $100. We’re slashing $100 off that price and offering the complete package for $49. No One Time Offers (OTO) – what you see is what you get!
How much does Kettle Corn equipment cost? You can get used equipment for under $1,000.00. You can go real elaborate and spend upwards of $10,000. Your budget will determine what equipment you can afford. Remember, you’ll have a professional plan to show to potential investors (family and/or friends).
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Start A Gourmet Kettle Corn Popcorn Business: Complete Guide