Scabies Relief In 24hrs Or Less – Treatment, Cure & Home Remedies
If you or a loved one have scabies (or even think you might), this report will shock you, infuriate you, surprise you and then thrill you.
In that exact order.
Your Doctor May Miss This Hidden Sign
Sadly, many cases of scabies are misdiagnosed or overlooked completely. This is a common mistake because initial outbreaks resemble little pimples or mosquito bites.
Some out-of-date medical textbooks recommend searching the skin for “burrows” to determine if scabies mites are present. (Burrows are tiny thread like markings beneath your skin where the scabies mites have literally tunneled inside of you).
There are two major problems with this:
1) Most burrows are less than 2-3 millimeters long – too small for the naked eye to see.
2) The mites cause your skin to itch… and any scratching destroys burrows! The itchier your skin gets, the less likely you are to find a burrow.
Your doctor may take a skin scraping to search for scabies mites or their eggs. Unfortunately, an infected person may only have 10-15 scabies mites under their skin so even an extensive skin scraping could miss these itchy critters.
You Need To Quickly Determine If You Or A Loved One Has Scabies
Like many common diseases, it can be tough to diagnose the illness by selecting individual symptoms. But if multiple symptoms are present, the likelihood of scabies increases.
Which Of These Scabies Symptoms Do You Or Your Loved Ones Have?
- Pimple-like irritations
- Small “burrows” under the surface of skin
- Sores caused by scratching
- Rashes, redness, or irritation on the skin, especially on the wrists, webbing between fingers, elbow, knee, shoulder blades, breasts or genitals
- Relentless itching (which may become more intense at night)
- Unable to sleep because of itching and the feeling of things crawling on you or under your skin
If You Checked 3 or more Symptoms, It Is 97% Likely That You Or Your Loved One Has Scabies
If You Or A Loved One Has Them…
It’s Not Your Fault!
If you’ve got them, it does not mean you are dirty or unclean in any way. You didn’t do anything wrong.
It’s very common for children to get scabies in daycare centers or at school.
Elderly people often get them from retirement homes.
Teens and adults can contract them from sexual contact, a prolonged hug or even a warm handshake.
In some extreme cases, individuals contracted them simply by putting their coat near an infected person’s coat.
No matter where you or your loved one’s contracted them, the most important thing now is to discover…
How To Kill Scabies Mites DEAD And Protect Yourself And Your Loved Ones From Any Future Attacks
When it comes to killing them as fast as possible and ridding yourself and your loved ones of the painful itching, incessant scratching and redness from scabies, you’ve got a few options:
POPULAR OPTION #1: Permethrin
This is the most commonly prescribed treatment. Unfortunately… the side effects cause the same effects as the symptoms you’re trying to cure! Side effects include: Itching, stinging & burning.
Permethrin is made from a synthetic form of Pyrethrum… a common ingredient found in insecticides! Some people react violently to Pyrethrum as it may be a carcinogen (something that causes cancer).
So even though this is the most commonly prescribed treatment… it doesn’t always make sense to follow the crowd.
POPULAR OPTION #2: Lindane
Lindane used to be the most popular prescribed treatment for scabies until the FDA reported higher than normal occurrences of seizures in Lindane users.
In fact, Lindane has been linked to an increase in leukemia in children and an increase in non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in farmers who use Lindane on their cattle and grain.
Lindane has been banned in 40 countries and its use is strictly regulated in 20 different nations. Unfortunately, the US has been slow to remove this chemical from the market.
POPULAR OPTION #3: Malathion
Malathion is commonly prescribed for head lice, but may be prescribed for scabies in some cases.
Unfortunately, over-exposure to Malathion can cause headaches, nausea, dizziness, muscle weakness, difficulty breathing and even death when ingested.
Malathion is considered “slightly toxic” and has been shown to cause birth defects in rats.
Why Are These Potentially Dangerous Drugs Still Being Prescribed?
Pharmaceutical companies are concerned with PROFITS… not cures or side-effects.
You’ll notice each company has millions of shareholders… investors who want the company to turn a profit… not waste time developing safe cures for scabies and other “non-profitable” infestations.
Here’s A Safe, Natural Way To Quickly Kill Scabies Mites And Soothe Your Skin…
A small school in Australia has used a simple oil to treat scabies for years. This Australian oil also soothes the skin and provides immediate relief for the incessant itching and redness that accompanies scabies.
A “wonder tree” in India produces an oil that’s also proven extremely effective at killing scabies mites without harmful side effects.
Here’s the really good news:
You can buy both of these miracle oils at your local health food store on online.
These are just two of the many safe, natural scabies cures uncovered.
All the findings were compiled into one valuable manual entitled… Scabies Relief In 24hrs Or Less – Treatment, Cure & Home Remedies
Inside this Scabies Relief In 24hrs Or Less – Treatment, Cure & Home Remedies Report, you’ll discover…
- The strange (and somewhat scary) reason scabies mites are becoming immune to traditional creams and pills… and why this makes natural cures even more effective
- A 200 year-old scabies treatment that’s just as powerful as ever at killing scabies (yet still 100% natural and safe to treat children)
- The powerful “One-Two Punch” of this common Australian tree oil: Not only does it kill scabies mites but it actually soothes your skin at the same time
- The surprising truth about getting scabies and mange from animals. How your dog or cat factors into this equation, and what to do about it
- A little-known sunscreen ingredient that’s safe to use on children to relief the painful itching and burning of childhood scabies
- If you want to immediately eliminate the redness associated with scabies, simply crack open a Vitamin E gel-cap and spread it on your sores
- Balsam of Peru, an essential oil extracted from certain South American trees, is an excellent scabies killer. Just mix it with this common food item (found on almost every grocery list) for maximum effect
- Worried that your scabies marks may leave permanent scars? Simply spread this natural oil on any scabies marks and put your fears to rest
- If you’ve got scabies, you could be at risk for further infections. But with this common cream, you’ll dramatically reduce the risk of your sores becoming infected
- Kill your scabies from the inside with this powerful food item (praised by both the ancient Egyptians and Greeks)
- A Controversial natural scabies remedy from the 1930’s that kills scabies mites by robbing them of oxygen
- A two-part natural scabies remedy “cocktail”. This mixture has been used to effectively kill all types of parasitic worms
- The “Indian Wonder Tree”: Why the leaves of this strange tree seem to possess magical powers of health and vitality and how you can use these leaves to kill scabies on the spot
- Female mites can lay up to 42 eggs under your skin each month. Disgusting right? Don’t worry. Simply eat some of this common grocery item (it’s one of the few natural items known to kill scabies mites eggs)
We’ve also included in Scabies Relief In 24hrs Or Less – Treatment, Cure & Home Remedies a step-by-step guide you can follow to immediately squelch any itching and redness and start killing the scabies mites immediately.
Everything you need to know is laid out: What to take, how often, and why.
You’ll also find a chapter devoted to a powerful technique called “The Parasite Cleanse”.
In this chapter, you’ll discover how you can finally get relief from the scabies symptoms by fighting them from the inside out with this powerful three- herb mixture.
We Included A Section We Hope You’ll Never Have To Read
If you or a loved one has crusty sores, you may an advanced condition known as Norwegian scabies.
While a person with a normal scabies infliction may have anywhere from 5-50 mites on his or her body… a person with Norwegian scabies may have thousands or millions of mites crawling under their skin.
If you or a loved one has crusty sores like the ones in this picture, you may have Norwegian scabies.
It’s important to note that typical creams and lotions are even less effective with Norwegian scabies because they can be too harsh on a weakened immune system.
The recommend remedy is the natural treatment found on page 29 of the report.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Scabies Relief In 24hrs Or Less – Treatment, Cure & Home Remedies