Professional Independent Minor League Baseball Tryouts Interviews
Get Notified Of Professional Independent Baseball Tryouts And… Discover What It Takes To Succeed And Have A Successful Professional Minor League Baseball Career!
Take a look at a short video recorded during a professional independent baseball game:
Why You Need Information About Independent Professional Baseball Tryouts
A problem exists with the independent minor league community.
The problem is that since the independent leagues do not have affiliations with “regular” minor league teams (those affiliated with Major League organizations), information about the independent baseball leagues is scarce. Fans have little access information, the leagues are not segmented into “defined” levels like Minor League Baseball, and most of the promotion of the teams and players is done at the local level.
Information for those seeking to become pro baseball players, like you, is even more difficult to find. Chances are that you have probably missed out on a pro tryout where you could have performed well in front of scouts, coaches, and even team managers.
Since 1993, many players have “fallen through the cracks” who probably should have played professional baseball in the independent leagues or even higher levels!
What Are Some Of The Reasons Why These Players Never Were Able To Get Invited And Make A Professional Baseball Team?
1) They didn’t know when or where they were being held
2) Because they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again which make a player get overlooked, cut, or prevented from being signed to a contract
Chances are that no one who is really qualified has told you what the common elements of success are either! This lack of information has killed the potential careers of more players than you can imagine. Not being aware of this information can harm your dreams as well…
… until now.
Get The Interviews Today And You Will Get Access To The Most Recent Independent Pro Baseball Tryouts Notifications
The first thing is to know when and where they are going to be held. For the upcoming 2015 season, there will be the following already-established leagues:
United League Baseball
As of the Fall of 2014, there are several other potential leagues which have stated that they intend to play in 2015. These include leagues in the upstate New York/Ontario (Canada) area, throughout Kansas, and in the area of the states of Oregon and Washington. A few others have stated that they may play or offer development
In addition, there are developmental instructional winter leagues and spring leagues. There also are third-party tryouts which serve one or more leagues which have a track record of getting players signed from the tryouts directly with the teams. Some of the third-party development leagues and tryout showcases also have the ability to get you signed to play internationally.
If you want to be notified of upcoming independent baseball tryouts for league-wide, team-specific, and third-party tryouts then join today. You will get the link to enter your information into the notifications mailing list.
How This Information Can Help You
Here is the list of experts from whom you will learn:
Experts To Whom You Should Listen BEFORE You Attend Your Next Independent Minor League Baseball Tryout, Showcase, Or Private Workout
Stan Hough, Dan Shwam, Barry Moss, Jim Miksis, Bob Wirz, JJ Cooper, Andy May, Chris McKnight, Ray Hastings.
Of course, you want to know exactly what you need to know to give yourself the best odds of having a career whether it is with an “affiliated” Minor League team, an independent team, or an international team. Each expert gives his insights on what he has witness, first-hand, over the years.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THESE INTERVIEWS:
- What independent baseball REALLY is and what leagues and teams are available
- Why it can be a great step in your career
- What it will take to succeed at the independent baseball level
- What constitutes “success” at this level
- Opinions on whether the professional baseball “developmental” leagues are worth your time and money
- If you decide to join one, then learn how to “filter” out the good developmental leagues from the bad ones in order to help you gain exposure to the independent leagues
- Success stories of players who started their careers in independent baseball
- What it takes to stand out at an independent baseball tryout
- How to find out about professional baseball tryouts, showcases, and private workouts
- How to budget your money so that you can survive financially in the low minors
- Tips on how to stand out during spring training so that you have the best odds of making a professional baseball team
- How to get signed to a contract even after the season starts
- What to do if you get released from an affiliated Minor League baseball team, and the same if you are released
- How to choose the right league which is best suited to your talent level
- How to become one of the players who becomes a “Fan Favorite”
- The actual types of conversations which managers and front office executives have with their colleagues
- What is actually said when a Major League team’s scouting department calls an independent team looking for players
- What is expected of you ONCE you become a professional
- Common traits of those players who were successful enough in the independent leagues to get signed by an “affiliated” Minor League team
- How to adjust mentally if you are used to being a starter in college… and now are playing behind someone who once had Major League playing experience
- How to be the type of player who gets noticed by Major League scouts, even if you are playing in the lower levels
- What is expected of you regardless of the area of the country in which you start playing.
- Find out what it takes to succeed as a player in the Northeast, Canada, South Texas, or the West Coast
- What types of actions will get you released even if you are a fantastic player
- How to transition to the next stage of your baseball career should you get injured, decide to retire, or get released and have no more opportunities
- Much, much more….
If you personally know, or have heard about, great players from your home town, college, or area – yet those players somehow “fell through the cracks” and never played an inning of pro baseball – then you understand how valuable having quality advice would have been to them. It is even better what you know that you can quickly learn from men who have helped hundreds of players since 1993 find out about independent baseball tryouts, get signed to an independent minor league contract, and even move on to higher levels… including the Major Leagues.
What makes this set of interviews unique is that you have actual, authentic conversations with those who are respected in the industry. You can read their regular columns in major publications and websites, learn from those who have managed and coached this past season, learn from managers who succeeded in the affiliated Minor League and independent baseball levels, and those whose everyday job it is to place and sign players to pro baseball contracts.
Give Yourself The Best Information Possible
All of this advice is available to you in just a few minutes. You will get over 6 hours of audio interviews (MP3 format) and PDF transcripts of other conversations.
Many current players have not networked, met others in the industry, and have not earned the trust of those who know what it takes to have a great career AND what it takes to succeed when it is time to transition to the post-playing career. You now have access to a competitive edge which is based on what actually works.
Whether or not you, ultimately, end up playing for one inning on a professional baseball team you will learn what works today and what will work for the foreseeable future. You can advise other players even if you end up coaching college or high school baseball.
Here Is Something Rare In The Industry — Your Reassurance That You Made A Smart Investment!
Think back on all of the lessons, training equipment, tryouts, travel costs, and DVD’s that you (and your parents!) probably purchased to get you to this point in your career. Chances are that it amounts to hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. And how many of those purchases came with a guarantee to make sure that you were satisfied? Probably very few!
Not so with this set of interviews.
Your Next Step Toward Helping Your Career
If you want to know the “big picture” of joining the ranks of professional baseball, and do so for a “minor” investment, then be sure to act now and get the information which is long overdue. Too many players have had their careers end prematurely.
Not due to injury, but due to a lack of knowledge.
They didn’t know:
- Where to find independent baseball tryouts or other professional minor league baseball tryouts
- The mistakes of players who failed before them
- How to prepare for the “inevitable”: the day when their playing careers ended
- How to survive with the low pay in the minors
- How to understand that it is a business
- How to operate within that business now that winning and performance on the field are paramount
- Other “basics” of making it to, and surviving in, minor league baseball — before it was too late
In the Professional Independent Minor League Baseball Tryouts Interviews, you will get:
- Access to the list where you will be notified of upcoming independent (and some affiliated Minor League) tryouts, developmental leagues, and other tryout opportunities
- 5+ hours of audio interviews and PDF files as described above
- Any future interviews which get added in addition to those already described
- A 60-day, no-questions-asked guarantee
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Professional Independent Minor League Baseball Tryouts Interviews