Powerlifting For Women Training Guide
Every woman who wants to burn fat, have a toned body and gain strength will get results fast, GUARANTEED!
Discover the insider secrets which allow YOU, to safely gain strength without size, increase energy, improve your health and look good naked!
Here’s The Most Important Part…
This much needed guide is specifically written for WOMEN who want to get stronger, leaner and more confident.
Introducing… Powerlifting For Women Training Guide
YOU will have an advantage after reading this ebook. It will give you the foundation you need to lift safely and efficiently, while allowing you to achieve unimaginable results in a very short amount of time.
There are 8 additional very successful women powerlifters who are going to share with YOU their insider secrets, as well as their personal experiences as female powerlifers. These experienced powerlifters are at different stages in their careers, from 6 months to 20 years in the sport.
They will share their successes and failures, helping YOU avoid common mistakes, giving YOU the structure which you need to be a successful powerlifter in your gym and at any competition.
It’s Never To Late To Get Started!
In this ebook you will hear from Joann Andrews, who started when she was 53 years old! She is living proof of strength and beauty at any age.
Joann paints a unique and in depth picture of what it takes to be a competitive powerlifter starting on page 40 of the ebook.
Jennifer Thompson is a mother of two boys and has been on this since 1999. She is a math teacher and a four time IPF World Champion and 2 time USAPL National Powerlifting Champion. For more of Jennifer’s story start on page 46.
Suzanne “Sioux-z” Hartwig-Gary is a World Champion female powerlifter with 20 years experience. She is a 16 time National Champion and a member of the Hall Of Fame. Want to know how she accomplished all of this? See her success story, starting on page 31 of the ebook.
Diagnosed with scoliosis, Vanessa Gale discovered how powerlifting and chiropractic greatly diminished the back pain she experienced. She believes deadlifting has strengthened her back beyond anything she could imagine. Read about her accomplishments on page 54.
When you claim your copy of the ebook, you will hear from teachers, lawyers, web designers and fitness instructors who train and compete successfully, as they take time out of their busy schedule to share their tips and experiences with YOU.
Here’s what YOU get with the Powerlifting For Women Training Guide…
- Explanation of lifting commands for each exercise.
- Details of each lifting category to help you choose which you would compete in.
- Breakdown of competition weight classes.
- Complete glossary of terms.
- What techniques to avoid to ensure you don’t get disqualified in a competition.
- A breakdown of the gear top powerlifters use for each event.
- Step by step tutorial of the squat, bench press and deadlift.
- A three month beginner workout guide, with training logs to simplify every step.
- Introduction to moderate and advanced programs.
- Weigh-in tips and tricks including the pound flush guide
- Walking you through your first competition so you are prepared to compete.
- List of the best smartphone apps to help you.
- List and Links of all Federations.
- Look great naked! Yes, you can look in the mirror when you step out of the shower and be impressed with your new body!
- Burns fat off like butter in a red hot frying pan!
- No more flabby “lunch lady” arms.
- Increases your fat burning up to 7x more than cardio and diet alone.
- Increases confidence with your newly developed body strength.
- Improves body image.
- Better posture.
- Lower your risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and cancer…all diseases correlated with high body fat and sedentary lifestyles.
- Increases resting metabolic rate, burns more fat while resting and gives more energy!
- Improves balance and coordination.
- Increases bone density and protects against osteoporosis.
- Decreases depression (research indicates this type of exercise decreases depression more than 30%).
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Powerlifting For Women Training Guide