Learn How to Design and Build Your Own Professional Pipe Bender!
No lathe or heavy equipment required – for Hobbyists and Professional Workplaces
Whether you’re a student that needs an idea for a senior design project, or a company who would like to build a low cost professional bender, this package will show every step. Everything from conceptual designs, sourcing all the materials, to building your own.
Included in this project is a huge 75.7mb file of greatly detailed plans with step-by-step pictures and some additional information..
Build a tubing bender that bends 1.25″ pipe in this report, but you can use any size die for this project, everything from 1″ to 2.5″ can be used.
Save Time and Money
Most projects cost upwards of $500, and an additional 75$ to ship! This project costs less than $70 to build. (the price can be even lower if you have access to some scrap metal). The most expensive part is the two dies that do the bending (80% total cost). You can make low-cost dies with plate steel and some off the shelf parts.
You Will Receive:
- 20 Page Report PDF/ Microsoft Word/ and Notepad Formats
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- A list of prices for each part
- Contact information if you just want to order some parts from reliable dealers
- Large detailed pictures of the project, describing step by step, so you can build your own with confidence.
- A technical understanding of material strength, elongation, sheer stress, and bearing stress.
- Best of all! The low-cost method of making dies. Available here only.
- Access to the same vender we use to plasma cut parts from our DXF files, (not needed but could be useful).
- 60-day Moneyback guarantee, if you don’t finish the project get a refund. No problem!
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Pipe Bender Design PDF