Photoshop Tutorials – Learn Photo Editing
Patrick, the creator of this program is a professional graphic artist, photo-editor, colorist (photo & video) and photographer.
His main goal is to teach you how you can create better-photos by spending as little money as possible and it all starts with photo-editing.
No, you don’t need a $3000 camera or a $1500 lens to take professional quality-photos. In fact, the difference you will notice between a-photo taken with an entry level DSLR camera + the kit lens and the same-photo taken with the Canon 5D Mark III for example is minimal compare to the difference you’ll notice between one-photo expertly edited-in-Photoshop and the same that wasn’t. If you already have-Photoshop, (you can download the free trial for 30 days btw) you can improve your-photos dramatically by learning how to properly color correct and color grade.
Then, you can take your-photos to an whole new level if you can master the art of what is called photo-manipulation, compositing and retouching. By mastering those techniques, you will be able to turn your-photos into digital art!
Some sites are selling their-tutorials $25+ a piece, at only $5 per-tutorial, he could perhaps charge $100 for all of them, but he wants to give you a MUCH better deal than that! When you join, you pay a one-time fee of $37 $27 (Limited Time Offer) for a Lifetime Membership which gives you access to ALL-tutorials. Since he is constantly adding more-tutorials, the price will go up accordingly – by securing your lifetime membership now, you will have access to all the future-tutorials absolutely FREE!!
All source images for the lessons are supplied to you so you’ll be able to do exactly what he did. They were all done using-Photoshop CS5 so CS5 or a newer version is recommended. You can get a lot done with CS3/CS4 also. If you want to try out a more recent version, Adobe offers a Free 30-day trial. Note that if you have Photoshop-Elements, you can certainly learn a lot with his-tutorials but know that most of the color grading he does is done with options not available in Elements.
Learning all the ways you can edit-your-photos and images is like someone that finally learns the proper drawing techniques. Before, the person was making interesting doodles, now he/she’s creating works of art. The talent was there but it was not fully utilized. And it’s the same thing with digital art and photo-editing, once you learn the proper methods, you then unleash the creativity in you that couldn’t fully be expressed before.
What you’ll learn is just the start, a glimpse of what’s possible for you to achieve. You too can become a photo/image editing expert. You may doubt your potential at first but after surprising yourself a few times with better than expected results, your confidence will grow and you will be believing in your true potential.
It’s important to have goals, if it’s career goals (photography, digital artist), to paraphrase the great Jim Rohn, get the skills, take the classes, be more valuable. If it’s personal goals (hobby), push yourself, get the knowledge and be what you want to be.
Introducing… Photoshop Tutorials – Learn Photo Editing
In Photoshop Tutorials – Learn Photo Editing, you’ll learn:
– HOW TO CREATE A CARTOON CHARACTER WITH PHOTO-MANIPULATION & RETOUCHING
– HOW TO MAKE YOUR PORTRAITS LOOK OUT OF THIS WORLD
– HOW TO CHANGE THE LIGHTING IN A PHOTOGRAPH
– HOW TO CREATE A SURREAL LOOKING CHARACTER WITH ADVANCED RETOUCHING TECHNIQUES
– HOW TO TURN THEM INTO HIGH IMPACT MAGAZINE ADS
– HOW TO GIVE YOUR PORTRAITS THE “VIDEO GAME LOOK”
– HOW TO CREATE MORE IMPACTFUL PORTRAITS
– HOW TO TURN A GIRL INTO A SURREAL CHARACTER
– HOW TO CREATE STYLIZED BLACK & WHITE PORTRAITS
– HOW TO ADD AN ENCHANTED ATMOSPHERE TO THEM
– HOW TO CREATE BREATHTAKING IMAGES
– HOW TO CREATE A FANTASY ENVIRONMENT WITH PHOTO-MANIPULATION
– HOW TO TURN A DAYTIME SCENE INTO A NIGHT SCENE
– HOW TO TURN YOUR-PHOTO INTO A FLASHY POSTER AD
– HOW TO RETOUCH YOUR PORTRAITS LIKE THE PROS
– HOW TO GIVE IT A COOL GRUNGY DESATURATED LOOK
– HOW TO DO AN EXTREME MAKEOVER DIGITALLY IN-PHOTOSHOP
– HOW TO BRING OUT COLORS & DETAILS IN THEM
– HOW TO CHANGE THE LOOK OF A DULL-PHOTO WITH COLOR GRADING
– HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR RAW-PHOTOS
– HOW TO CREATE A LIGHTBOX FOR POCKET CHANGE!
– HOW TO CREATE FANTASY CHARACTERS IN-PHOTOSHOP
– HOW TO MAKE A PORTRAIT POP OUT OF THE SCREEN
– HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR PORTRAITS WITH COLOR GRADING
– HOW TO CREATE A ZOMBIE INFESTED CITY
– HOW TO IMPROVE THE LOOK OF YOUR WEDDING-PHOTOS
AND THE LIST GOES ON…. MORE LESSONS. YOU’LL GET ACCESS TO BY BECOMING A MEMBER!
TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
So don’t wait, get the knowledge and start creating stunning images today by becoming a Photoshop Tutorials – Learn Photo Editing member.
CLICK on the link below for more details on Photoshop Tutorials – Learn Photo Editing.
Photoshop Tutorials – Learn Photo Editing