Introducing… “Pet Rat Care and Training Guide”
Did You Know…?
They have their own unique “language” that people need to interpret. As a responsible owner, it is important to take extra time and effort to understand their common behavior and personalities in order to build a better and more meaningful relationship.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll discover in this “Pet Rat Care and Training Guide”…
- His behavior and how to interpret common signs he is trying to give you.
- 6 essentials to know for choosing a healthy one from the store — there are little-known things to look for that the store owner’s don’t want you to know!
- Which other animals he will get along with and which ones will cause problems.
- How to bathe him and why it’s important.
- The fascinating history of the domesticated
- 3 important questions you must ask before breeding
- The surefire signs of illness that will tell you if he needs medical attention.
- An entire chapter devoted to nutrition and feeding. Knowing how to keep him healthy helps him to remain entertainingly interactive with you and other family members.
- How to perform CPR to save his life!
- 8 simple steps you can take to increase his lifespan
- Important rules to follow when handling baby and pregnant mothers-to-be
- 4 things to look at when choosing a mate for him
- How to litter train him for a clean, disease-free cage
- Why you should quarantine him before you put him in the community cage.
- 7 pieces of equipment you MUST HAVE BEFORE you bring him home.
- All about his health including tips on how to recognize some of the more common diseases.
- What to do if he won’t stop sneezing.
- Why you should NEVER feed him through the bars of his cage.
- 7 tips for rat-proofing your house to ensure the safety of your little friends.
- The best ways to cope with allergies.
- How to introduce him to your friends without scaring your friends or him!
- 5 games you can play with your dumbo that will bring you both hours of fun!
- How to train it to come when called!
- A complete travel manual for them–learn the do’s and don’ts of taking him rat on the road.
And that’s not nearly all.
You’ll discover much more in this rare and candid book.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Pet Rat Care and Training Guide