Who Else Wants The Secret To Staying Active And In Control – Even During Peri Menopause?
Discover How You Can Use Natural and Alternative Remedies to Overcome Your Peri Menopause Symptoms.
It is a natural stage in a woman’s life.
But what do you do when nothing at all about what you feel is natural?
How do you make sense of the various symptoms you are experiencing?
How do you know it’s perimenopause and not something more serious?
And more importantly, what can you do to make yourself feel better?
How Would You Like To Stop Feeling Sick and Feeling Old All The Time?
Perimenopause – How to Survive Symptoms is just the thing you need in order to free yourself from the negative self-image that it brings.
Find accurate information written in an easy to understand way – you don’t have to go to med school to know what’s happening to your body and what you can do about it!
It is something you can handle – don’t let them tell you otherwise. You are in charge of your body. You have a say as to what medical tests, medicines or remedies you will use to make yourself feel better.
Knowing exactly what is happening and how treatments can affect your body will go a long way into making you an active participant in your own health and well being. And that is why this ebook is written with no hype, and no unexplained medical jargon – just the facts you need to know straight up.
Know the truth about warnings and safety information that doctors may not tell you about the medicines they prescribe.
This ebook looks into the various medical treatments being offered and gives a balanced and objective look into the pros and cons of each one – so you can make an informed choice!
Learn how to use natural remedies that actually work, are easy to prepare and are made from ingredients that are easy to find!
For women who would like to explore natural remedies to combat symptoms, my ebook gives a comprehensive list of natural remedies you can use. Remedies are organized by symptom, so it will be easy for you to find the remedy for your particular complaint.
An added bonus is that these remedies have been found effective by myself and countless others, so you can be sure that they have a good chance of working for you, too.
Plan your lifestyle to one that will make you not only feel better but look younger, too!
We know that having the right diet and engaging in the right kind of exercise will help our bodies cope better with it and with everything else. For those of you who are not sure about where to start or how to steer yourself to foods and activities that are actually good for you, this book offers a great starting point to evaluate your current lifestyle and pinpoint areas where improvements can be made.
Uncover techniques and methods that have helped me and countless others to go through it, living life the way we’ve always imagined we would when we get to this stage in our lives.
What will you do, where will you go, what can you achieve today if you did not have to worry about it? With the techniques in this ebook, all these will become possible again. It’s all about knowing the most appropriate ways to deal with your symptoms.
ACT NOW! And Enjoy The Good Things You’ve Worked So Hard To Achieve!
Wouldn’t it be great to go out & have a great time – whether you have a period or not? Wouldn’t you want to be able to carry on with your life, not worrying about having a hot flash when you’re out, or weeping in public for no apparent reason? Now that you’re at the peak of your life, shouldn’t you be enjoying all the good things you’ve worked so hard for?
We have a choice. We can choose to let doctors and other so-called “experts” dictate what we should and should not take, can and cannot do. Or we can choose to be responsible for our body, our health and our life. We can question, and we can demand answers – or we can just sit back and take whatever information is given to us.
With Perimenopause – How to Survive Symptoms, you can get the answers to all your questions pertaining to perimenopause. You get to understand and respect the changes that are happening to your body. And perhaps, most importantly, you’ll gain the tools you need to carve out your freedom and regain control of your body and your life once more.
To give you an even better idea of just what kind of useful and practical information you’ll find in Perimenopause – How to Survive Symptoms, here’s a partial list of the topics covered extensively in this ebook:
- Learn about the 26 signs – both common and not so common symptoms.
- Find out what your symptoms are NOT telling you – 18 symptoms that are linked to other serious medical conditions.
- Learn how you can treat your symptoms WITHOUT the use of drugs and pills. Over 50 home remedies – with recipes and instructions – to help you cope with various symptoms
- What you need to prepare BEFORE your visit to your doctor, including how to make sure your doctor listens to you and takes your symptoms seriously, and reaches the right diagnosis.
- Get tips and techniques to re-ignite your sex life. It’s not too late to bring passion back to the bedroom.
- Pregnancy? Get your facts straight whether you are trying to conceive or prevent a pregnancy.
- Make sense of the changes that are happening to your body and the ones that are happening inside your head.
- Learn techniques you can apply today to get better sleep and to overcome insomnia.
- Discover what you can do now to prevent osteoporosis – which attacks women after they hit menopause and is easily preventable only if you start now!
- Identify if you are estrogen deficient or estrogen dominant – and find out which remedies work for each type.
- Determine what’s actually causing your irregular periods, PMS and heavy bleeding.
- Learn how to tell when you’ll hit menopause.
- Understand medical jargon so you don’t come out of a doctor consultation more confused than before you went in.
- Understand the link between hormonal changes in your body and your mood swings and depression.
- Find out what to expect when you have it – the common and not-so-common transformations that can really affect the way you live.
- Get access to information that your doctor may not be telling you.
- Realize that you can do something about that weight you’re putting on around your waist and thighs and why old dieting methods that worked for you in the past are next to useless now.
- Learn about the different kinds of tests your doctor may ask you to get and actually know what they’re for.
- Get the scoop on the latest medical treatments for symptoms.
- Find out the pros and cons of taking medication for your symptoms – the low-down on 9 conventional treatments exposed, including HRT and BHRT.
- Find out the pros and cons of the 6 most common alternative prescription medicine given to sufferers.
- Identify the best diet to help you cope with it and prevent menopause-related illnesses in the future.
- Learn easy relaxation exercises to strengthen your body and lessen the severity of the symptoms.
- Find out the one sure way of delaying it (by about 2 years!)
- Discover the aggravating effects of smoking and tips to quitting smoking – a key factor to a more pleasant experience.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Perimenopause – How to Survive Symptoms