Pencil Figure Drawing Training Lessons – Master the Human Form
At Last … Learn The Proven Secrets on How to Draw People and Faces and Stop Doing it the Hard Way!!!”
Learn in 3 simple steps to easily do pencil drawings of the human figure, whether beginner or advanced. Get experienced advice from classically trained industry professionals on how to create clothes, hair, faces, eyes, mouths, hands… and See your art develop just like the masters.
If you are like most passionate artists, you are struggling to learn this. You know that it is a difficult, time consuming and sometimes tedious task.
You also realize the importance of mastering this technique. That is because you realize that it is the most critical of all elements to master.
Realizing that proportions and anatomy work to help you instantly draw masterful faces, hands, feet, hair, and how to help you draw clothes on people. These can be very difficult. You need an understanding of this in order to know how clothes will fall on the body.
Knowing proportions and realizing the ability to make your art alive is all important.
Whether you have taken anatomy classes or art supplemental courses or no courses at all, you may be frustrated with the study of the human form or disappointed in what was offered.
You want to easily and skillfully accomplish:
- Have hair look like realistic hair.
- Have clothes look like they naturally fit on the body.
- Have a face look like the person you are actually drawing with a likeness that brings it alive.
- Knowing the right proportions when creating the human figure.
- Knowing simple formulas that can help you with your block-in and lay-in to help you get realistic looking figures.
- Knowing how to create a face as easy as making a circle. You may think this is impossible.
- How to make the contour and getting a likeness to your model.
- Knowing how to create the human figure without a model in front of you and you may mistakenly think it can’t be done.
Though, this is true, it is that desire in us to be the best artist ever that drives you to further study and dedication to drawing people.
You also realize that with these skills, you can have a winning career in art. You can show your art to friends and family without being embarrassed that you added an extra mole on aunt Winifred. Whether you want to be an accomplished artist, portrait artist, video game artist, film artist, or a commissioned artist, you need to know how to draw the human form.
Your Passion Drives You
Learning this will bring you to new arenas of your hobby, career, or training you thought unimaginable.
That is, an artist can always seek to learn new things — whether it is in the fantasy art category, video game art, or traditional arenas… there’s always room for improvement and exploration.
You’ve seen mediocre artists. Their creations are anatomically off, with clothing that is awkward and unrelated to the underlying form; the hair is unnatural and overworked, the perspective not quite right.
Anyone can overcome these challenges with a commitment to time honored artistic principles, fueled by your passion with the help of these proven techniques you will begin to see steady improvement.
Simply put, either you were learning techniques that have little or nothing to do with the type of art you want to make, courses that hardly teach you the basics of what you want to learn, or videos that require you to simply imitate what the instructor is doing, neglecting the theory behind it.
Strategies You Won’t Find Anywhere Else
Along with learning how to create faces like this, you will also receive information like the “5 eye cube” easy standards to find proportional relationships. You will learn in the first section simple ways to determine difference of age, male and female. You will have these skills simply and explicitly delivered through illustrations and instructions.
You will receive information like the “5 eye cube” easy standards to find proportional relationships. You will learn in the first section simple ways to determine difference of age, male and female. You will have these skills simply and explicitly delivered through illustrations and instructions.
You will also create the hair and treat it as a mass using the soft stroke side of the pencil or charcoal to indicate wispiness. You will learn the dynamic interactions. You will learn how to find shapes and rhythms to emphasize design.
You will also learn to create the eyes and have proper spacing and learn how light interacts with it. You will learn how to avoid common mistakes artists make dealing with the eye. Mistakes such as making the eyelid too thin or placing the eye too high. Or even not setting the eye deep enough in. You will learn expression and movement of the eye.
You will get a complete structural analysis of the torso and how the bones and muscles interact to transform your art into dynamic masterpieces.
You will also get information on how to get the most from the masters. You will have an in depth understanding of people.
You will have countless illustrations to go along with each chapter detailing every step of the way.
Introducing… Pencil Figure Drawing Training Lessons – Master the Human Form
Here’s what’s in Pencil Figure Drawing Training Lessons – Master the Human Form:
- You get concise pages of specific instruction and illustrations. This will aid you in your learning process. You will not fail because you will be able to see step by step the process, from A to Z.
- Discover “How To” strategies that will put you at the top of your game, you will learn the How to’s of block-in, contour drawing, shading, hatching and cross-hatching, and more. This alone will help you in your drawings to achieve a likeness to have life instilled in your creations.
- Plus a section on “Avoid Common Mistakes” to help you know what to look out for and which bad habits not to start. This will help you as an artists by keeping you from developing common mistakes and letting them turn into bad habits. It will also help beginner’s to know what to look out for when starting out and more experienced artists check their own work for these pitfalls of common mistakes.
- Discover the secrets of the Eye vs. the Mind. See your art explode to new levels as you start seeing things differently.
- Learn specific Techniques on standardizing the head to enable you to block in quickly and without mistakes. You will see your creations become more accurate and concise with a likeness never before achieved with these simple block-in techniques.
- Find out about hair and have it look better than ever with a natural flowing look, avoiding making single strands. You will learn to create hair that is curly or straight, long or short, shiny or lustruous, by treating hair as a mass.
- Learn the awful truth about passion and persistence. How with them you can be great and without you can never achieve your artistic potential. Find out how you are your best friend or worst enemy to your art and how to make your art work for you.
- Learn how to perfect a system of outsets and curves that will make your arts come alive and not look robotic. See an illustrated section on these outsets and curves that can make all the difference in your creations and have them come alive.
- Learn about hands and have them look like the person’s hands you are creating. You will find that hands are not as hard as they may have seemed before.
- Discover how to turn your passion for art into a career by doing what you love!
- … and there’s more … MUCH MORE!
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Pencil Figure Drawing Training Lessons – Master the Human Form