Model Trains for Beginners
Discover All The “Closely Guarded” Model-Railroading Tips, Tricks And Secrets You Need To Plan & Build Your Dream Model-Railroad…
Have you ever wondered how you could have one of those amazingly realistic looking and incredibly well detailed model-train layouts in the space you have available and within your budget… no matter how limited your space or budget may be?
Have you wondered how the best model-train layouts never seem to suffer with derailments or erratic stops and starts?
Introducing… Model Trains for Beginners
This is the very best source of specialized model-train how-to information. It will teach you how to build a model-train layout that you will be supremely proud of.
The Model Trains for Beginners is a comprehensive beginner-through-to intermediate, step-by-step approach to the best hobby in the world.
The information in this downloadable step-by-step system is an absolute “must have” for novices and will also benefit any intermediate railroader…
…Even better, is the fact that this information is laid out in a way that’s easy to understand, easy to use, and even easier to put into action right away.
Just follow the process laid out in these guides and soon you’ll be well on your way to having the model-railroad you’ve always wanted!
What better way to relax than to build your own model-train world…
You don’t have to be good with your hands, be an electrician, be a carpenter or an artist to create your own detailed model-train layout.
What you do need is the right information, laid out in the right way, so that you can make the right decisions that lead to your layout being created in the correct sequence from the ground up.
Once you have all of this in your hands, it’s only a matter of time until you’re sitting back, relaxing, and watching your dream model-trains run!
You deserve to have the model-railroad of your dreams…
Think of all the family, friends and children that will share your enjoyment as your locomotive and the cars travel through the tunnel and over the bridge you created.
For the first time ever, there is a complete and easy to use resource available to show you exactly how to do this.
What’s more, you can use the information in this downloadable book to help others with their layouts. Some readers have charged for this service, or traded their skills for model-train accessories – that is a huge money saving tip!
It Contains The Vital Secrets You Must Have To Create The Model-Train layout of Your Dreams!
Inside the Model Trains for Beginners book you will find a complete collection of all the specialized information you need:
- How to quickly and easily get started with your dream model-train layout… explained in a step-by-step format.
- How to avoid the common beginner-mistakes and what to look for… Planning to save time, money and frustration.
- How to create a realistic, but functional layout… clever ideas and useful tips for building realistic looking scenery.
- How to quickly and easily repair minor problems yourself… maintenance and repairs made easy.
This is just a small sampling of the vital step-by-step information available. “Model Trains for Beginners” has the unique information and ideas you need to create that layout of your dreams!
Don’t waste another minute; get started on planning your dream model-train layout today!
Here’s just some of what you’re going to discover in Model Trains for Beginners…
- How to pick and build the perfect layout to suit your budget and the space you have available? One that will provide loads of fun for years to come.
- What is a DCC system and can analog locomotives be run with decoders on a DCC system?
- How do you convert your analog layout to a DCC system and should you even consider DCC?
- Why you need boosters in your system and how to calculate how many locomotives you can run at one time with 1 transformer?
- How to avoid those frustrating electrical shorts on your turnouts?
- Which model-train scale should you consider and why? The pros and cons of the different scales.
- What to buy and from where, so you get more value for your money? We tell you what to buy cheap and upgrade later and which items you should never skimp on.
- How to avoid the BIG mistake when making natural looking trees?
- The easiest way to build and add realism to your tunnels?
- The 7 common household items that can be used to build fences, scenery, rocks, roads and more.
- The best way to create grassed meadows and fields and fire scenes!
- How to create a pond, stream or river that your friends and family will believe it’s real water.
- The 4 different track options explained and compared to allow you to make an informed decision on what you should be using.
- Which locomotive and rolling stock should you buy and where? Why there are certain locomotives you should definitely avoid.
- All the track cleaning methods explained and what not to do. Easy ways to maintain and keep your layout clean… easily keep your trees and scenery free from dust and cobwebs.
- What repairs you should do yourself and when you should use an experienced repairer.
- The secrets to creating realism and an aged look… how to create rust, mud and tire marks on your rolling stock.
- Which power pack should you use to get a more realistic stop and start motion from your locomotives?
- Which track underlay you should be using to muffle the noise levels of your layout?
- How to wire your layout for more than 1 train operation.
- A full glossary to explain the model train language.
- And much, MUCH more…
That’s just some of what you’ll find inside the Model Trains for Beginners ebook. It has been developed from over 2,300 readers (novices to very advanced readers) providing their comments and feedback… so it is guaranteed to answer every question you have.
CLICK on the link below for more details.