Master The Art Of Bread Making – The Easy Guide
Are You Ready to Make the Best Dough in the World that is the Envy of All Your Friends?
Introducing… “Master the Art of Bread Making – The Easy Guide”
This ebook is jam packed with practical tips and useful information, so that you can avoid the common mistakes that beginners make when they first start baking their own dough.
From the comfort of your own home, you can now make better dough as often as you like.
So here’s what you’ll discover:
- Getting started;
- Understand the magic properties of yeast and other ingredients;
- Deciding whether to use a dough machine or your oven;
- Features to look for when shopping for a dough machine;
- Which utensils to buy when getting started with bread making;
- A step by step method to measure ingredients properly;
- About the sticky business of dough;
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them;
- Favorite quotes about bread to accompany each chapter;
- Special recipes for the whole family;
- Using your dough machine to create many other special treats for the whole family such as specialty, sweet and festive doughs, cakes and jams;
- Health benefits of making your own dough;
- Glossary – a comprehensive glossary of terms;
- Much, much, more!
It doesn’t matter if it’s 2am in the morning, if you want to get started right away with learning this easy step by step guide.
Whether or not you are in your pyjamas, you can download this eBook right now and read it in the comfort of your own home.
CLICK on the link below for more details.