Last Updated: July 30, 2015
We welcome links to this website (GlimpseBookstore.com). This linking policy is intended to assist you when linking to this website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this linking policy.
Links to our website
Links pointing to our website should not be misleading. Appropriate link text should be always be used. From time to time we may update the URL structure of our website, and unless we agree in writing, you are responsible for updating said links. You must not use our logo to link to this website without our express written permission.
You must not frame the content of this website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of this website.
Links from this website
This website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not endorsements or recommendations.
We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Removal of links
You agree that, should we request the deletion of a link that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
If you would like us to remove a link to your website that is included on our website, please contact us using the contact details below. Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
EXTERNAL LINKS POLICY
GlimpseBookstore.com links to other, external web sites that provide information we determine at our discretion contain the most useful information for our program. While many sites provide very useful information, we only link to those sites which provide the most useful content.
These links may be changed at any time as more useful sites come to our attention. The sole purpose of any external link is to enrich this site for our customers. All requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our customers in mind. Generally, external web sites do not meet Our purposes if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
1. Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
2. Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
3. External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
4. Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
5. Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
6. Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
7. Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
8. Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
9. Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
10. Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
11. Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
12. Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
13. Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is a nonexclusive list. The external link policy applies only to web sites outside GlimpseBookstore.com. The webmaster shall establish procedures to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy. These procedures shall include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from our Web page to another page to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request.
Each request for such a link shall be evaluated using the following guidelines:
– Is the content relevant?
– Does the site provide information or services, which are not already available or linked to on our site? If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is already provided?
– Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, and accessible to people with disabilities?
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and without explanation, to withdraw at any time any external content for any reason.
Changes to this link policy
We may modify these Linking Agreement and the agreement they create, at any time, simply by updating this posting and without notice to you. This is the ENTIRE agreement regarding all the matters that have been discussed.
Should you have any questions about this linking and external links policy, please contact us using the details set out below:
We can be reached by contacting:
Romana Estate II, New Mabuhay-Klinan Road
Brgy. City Heights, General Santos City
Email: [email protected]
All Rights Reserved.