Is homework a nightly struggle, for both you and your child?
Are you afraid your child is falling behind their classmates?
Do you want to keep closer tabs on what your kids learn?
Are you looking for an affordable alternative to private tutors?
We have great news. Now your son or daughter can reinforce their reading and math skills (and do better on standardized tests) with just a little online practice at K5 Stars!
Why Is K5 Stars Better?
1: Its games are colorful and exciting for kids to play. Children actually learn while having fun. What a concept!
2: There’s no need to download or install anything as long as your computer is up-to-date.
3: Its tracking feature allows parents or teachers to easily see the progress their child is making on the games they have played. Watch them succeed!
4: Its games can be played anywhere Internet is available – at school, at home and even on vacation!
5: It reinforces skills that are some of the most important your children will ever learn. Without literacy and basic math it’s impossible to succeed in school or in life.
Reasons Why K5 Stars Rocks:
1: It provides a safe and secure environment for children to learn while engaged in educational games. No distracting ads. No chat rooms with suspicious characters.
3: It offers clear membership options with no hidden costs and no sneaky automatic billing.
4: Our support team is fast and efficient. We answer your questions by the next business day or even sooner.
5: It is affordable. Annual subscriptions start at under 10. That’s under 10 per year, not per month! Even if your child plays our educational games once per week, that’s quite a bargain!
– Sentence Builder can help your little student with mastering Sight Words. Some parents even reported difficulty in trying to get their kids away from this simple yet addictive game.
– Sight Words in Space. Sight Words spin in orbit as children listen to the audio prompt and select the correct choice. This fast-paced game combines Sight Words recall with active listening and computer mousing abilities. A challenging and rewarding activity that requires quick thinking!
– The Animated Multiple Choice Quiz gives a new spin to the traditional multiple-choice format. After a correct answer your child will be rewarded with a cool picture and a funny sound.
– Sight Words Bubbles is one of our newest games; it’s very popular with emerging readers. Bubbles containing Sight Words float around until your child picks the right one, as prompted. Correct answers are rewarded with cheerful sounds and encouraging graphics.
– Drag-and-Drop Word Puzzle is another kids’ favorite. In this challenging game, using the mouse, your child will unscramble words that he or she hears.
– The Robot Game will teach your children basic Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction and Division.
– The traditional Classic Multiple Choice Quiz not only reinforces important Reading and Math skills, but it also lets your child practice a quiz format he or she will be taking all through college.
Well over 300 educational activities to play with!
Each game has several “skins”, so that your child never gets bored.
Funny sounds and bright colors “disguise” these educational games as entertainment, so learning becomes part of your child’s play time.
You can monitor how well your child is doing in each area. If there is a topic your child has difficulty with, you will know it right away.
You can choose exactly what games your children will be playing.
Create playlists (available with multi-student accounts) that allow you to organize games in any order This way you can set up a game sequence that best suits your child’s needs.
Our support is fast and efficient. Your questions will be answered within one business day, though typically much faster. You will get straight answers to your questions instead of the usual runaround.
It makes learning fun for kids age five through 10 with dozens of colorful interactive online games. For less than 3 cents a day, your child can practice…
Reading Skills and Sight Words
Multiplication and Division
Addition and Subtraction
Units of Measurement
Fun and engaging games for all ages.
Each learning game is designed for your child’s grade level. As he or she plays the game, your child’s successful efforts earn applause, beeps and funny greetings…encouraging them to practice their basic math and language skills. And there are games for every child in the family.
No software to install!
Does your family outgrow computers as fast as your kids outgrow their school clothes? There are dozens of games available, and they’re accessible from any Web browser. There’s no expensive software to buy, nothing to install. And you and your child can get started in minutes.
Targeted learning games for every child.
With K5 Stars, you can choose exactly what lessons your child learns. Is she great with math, but not spelling? Simply check off the spelling and reading games, and that’s what your child will see when they sign in. Is your child struggling with sight words? There are dozens of sight words exercises. Need help with fractions? There are games for that, too.
Don’t let your kids fall behind.
The K-5 years are critical in your child’s development. They set the stage for the rest of your youngster’s academic career. If your child is struggling with fractions, or reading, or spelling, wouldn’t you want him to overcome his obstacles as soon as possible?
If you’re sick and tired of the fights over homework and report cards, now is the time to take action! If you want to give your child every possible advantage, now is the time.
Give your child the gift of learning today. CLICK on the link below and get started!
K5 Stars – Child Play Learning and Development