There was a time for juniors when playing good golf was good enough…
Boy, how times have changed!
If you’re like most junior-golfers, your goals include playing and winning in local tournaments, in AJGA, IJGT or other tour events, getting a college scholarship, and may even dream of one day playing on the professional tours.
In order to play to your peak potential in today’s ultra-competitive junior golf scene, you NEED to seriously address EVERY aspect of your training… or your competitors will – and the result will likely be that you get beaten by golfers who have less talent and skill than you do.
The Golf Training For Juniors System Covers it All – Fitness, Nutrition, and Mental Game Strategies.
- The “Basic Six” Movement Patterns that all junior-golfers should be doing… better athletes are better golfers
- The Best Upper Body Strength Builders… to Maximize Power and Distance
- Scientific Evidence about WHEN to start your junior on specific exercises… and how to progress them throughout the teenage years
- The 8 Best Warm-Ups to prepare both your body and your mind before a round… it takes less than 10 minutes
- Simple (yet crucial) elements to the Junior-Golf Nutrition Plan… to keep physically and mentally strong for 36 holes and beyond
- Nutrition Bars and Sports Drinks – are they actually healthy, or just junk food with good marketing (the answer may surprise you)
- Junior golfers have a drinking problem… it’s called Dehydration… how to fix it fast
- The best snacks to eat before, during and after a round
- Training the Core… specifically for this sport (Hint: NO CRUNCHES)
- The Fitness-Assessments… what they reveal about your swing, and how they are used by colleges to evaluate high school prospects
- The preventative Strategies for Staying Injury-Free Year Round
- How to prepare for extreme weather conditions… Hot or Cold
- How to deal with lapses in concentration… and regain focus within seconds
- Simple techniques for diffusing frustration and anxiety… keep your cool and play to your full potential when it counts the most
- Motivation strategies that actually work… regardless of the situation or quality of play
- Create strategies to reduce breakdowns under pressure… Never choke again
- Craft procedures to increase consistency of preparation and play… and watch your scores drop and ranking soar
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Junior Golf Fitness, Nutrition & Psychology Training Book