Ipad Video Lessons – Tutorial for Beginners
Like any tool, it’s useless if you don’t know how to operate it properly. In fact, if you don’t know what you’re doing since you are only a novice, you can end up doing more harm than good.
No, learning to use it isn’t rocket science, but it’s not always the easiest thing to grasp, either. It can even be a bit embarrassing. You see your friends and colleagues tapping away as if they’ve been sleuths all their lives. Meanwhile, you find yourself taking two steps forward, then one step back – taking three times as long to do something you know should be simple.
Introducing… Ipad Video Lessons – Tutorial for Beginners
With 19 carefully selected, professionally produced-videos, this tutorial-for-beginners puts its power literally at your fingertips. And you don’t have to worry about the vids confusing you even further.
We’ve taken great care to make sure that each video-lessons are clear and concise, introducing you to one function at a time and showing you exactly how to use it to the fullest. When you’re done, you’ll be well versed in all of its major features, and with a little practice, you’ll find yourself zipping along like a pro.
In Ipad Video Lessons – Ipad Tutorial for Beginners, you’ll learn how to:
- Fully customize it so it works for you and not the other way around;
- Zoom, snap and organize photos with ease;
- Keep up to date with all your events and appointments at a glance;
- Store contact info for all your friends, family and colleagues and contact them in myriad different ways;
- Ensure you can quickly connect to any available network in your area without floundering about and losing valuable time;
- Set up your very own Wi-Fi hot spot to allow anyone in your area to access the internet;
- Constantly keep in contact with fellow users through Apple’s iMessage app, as well as create or configure your email account;
- Crank the tunes either through its speaker, headphones or even your home sound system;
- Find out where you’re at and how to get where you’re going with a minimum of grief, (including how to drop pins on the map for instant access.);
- Learn the current weather conditions and forecast, no matter where you are, (plus, you can see exactly what forecasters predict by the hour, making activity planning that much simpler.);
- Harness its unbelievable power – how to find them, buy them, and get them up and running;
- Keep in the good graces of the flight crew by putting it in airplane mode;
- Make it come alive with your very own sound scheme;
- Keep your most treasured photos near and dear by using them as wallpaper on it;
- Set it to display text in a larger font, or even talk back to you;
- Instantly search it for any scrap of info you happen to need, (messages, videos, apps, contacts, you name it.);
- Connect external devices, like a headset or a full-size keyboard, to it in a flash;
- … And much more besides.
If you take advantage of the video-tutorial offered in these easy to follow video-lessons, you can be assured that you’re not going to “miss something.” That’s right; no slapping yourself in the forehead when you discover 10 months down the line that it’s laughably simple to perform that function that used to take an eternity, or worse, that it can in fact do something you always thought it couldn’t.
Be honest with yourself. You know that if you try to learn its ins and outs on your own, you’re going to be there a while. And you’re going to get frustrated when things don’t work quite the way you think they should. And that, in turn, is going to cost you even more time.
When will it end?
If time is money, how much can you afford to waste?
… Especially when you consider the cost.
The information and techniques in the Ipad Video Lessons – Tutorial for Beginners can save you hundreds of dollars’ worth of wasted time if you’re using this for business, or a whole lot of banging your head against the wall if you’re using it primarily for pleasure.
Here’s a list of all 19 videos inside Ipad Video Lessons – Tutorial for Beginners:
- Setup and Initial Customization
- Camera and Photo Organization
- Calendar Viewing, Creation and Maintenance
- Wi-Fi Connectivity, Hot Spot Setup and Network
- Speed Breakdown
- App Searching, Purchasing and Management
- Screen Brightness
- Airplane Mode
- Sound Customization
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Resetting to Factory Defaults
CLICK on the link below for more details on Ipad Video Lessons – Tutorial for Beginners.
Ipad Video Lessons – Tutorial for Beginners