Identity Theft Deterrent – Protection and Prevention Guide
Finally, a Step by Step Blueprint to Enhanced Identity Theft Protection Without Those Monthly Fees
“Discover How To Quickly And Easily Protect You And Your Family From Identity Theft”
Without paying monthly fees for the rest of your life!
Most of us understand the dangers but how to go about stopping identity theft is another matter. Sure we can sign up with one of the credit monitoring companies that have sprung up over the last few years but what do they actually do for their monthly fee and are we supposed to just pay it for the rest of our lives?
Besides, all credit monitoring does is warn you when someone is trying to open a new line of credit in your name. They can’t do a thing about the criminal who’s online emptying the savings account you spent your life trying to fill.
Neither can they do anything to stop someone applying for a drivers license in your name as Todd Davis the CEO of Lifelock recently found out (at least 20 criminals have used his social security number to illegally obtain a license).
A fraud alert can’t stop someone using your good name to get a job and then rob their new employer or use your name for medical insurance scams.
A fraud alert is a useful tool but they are limited in their effectiveness and are in no way the silver bullet Lifelock claimed they were before a U.S. District Judge told them they were acting illegally by setting them up on behalf of their customers (you can set up your own, just not employ someone to do it for you).
Get Proactive And Fight Back
So you know you need to be proactive and take reasonable steps to safeguard yourself from the dangers of identity theft but finding out exactly what you should be doing and how to do it has more than likely proved elusive.
The so called ‘expert’ websites all recommend one of the various identity theft protection companies and why shouldn’t they, they get handsomely rewarded to do so.
The credit bureaus meanwhile don’t want you setting up fraud alerts on your credit file because it slows down their system. Neither do they want you removed from mailing lists because selling your information to credit card companies is how they make their money so they don’t exactly make it easy for you to find the information you need.
Introducing the Powerful and Unique Identity Theft Deterrent – Protection and Prevention Guide
Prevent it from happening in the first place. Safeguard your credit line with fraud alerts. Remove yourself from junk mailing lists. Protect your computer from hackers.
Identity Theft Deterrent – Protection and Prevention Guide gives the exact steps required to make sure you never become a victim. It shows you how the criminal actually gets at the information they need to steal identities so that you can bolt the door firmly shut and keep them out.
As with all criminals, identity thieves are looking for an easy life. Just as a burglar moves on down the street when he checks out a house and discovers it has an alarm, a dog and security lights in the backyard, the identity thief will quickly move on when he realizes you have taken measures to safeguard your details and Identity Theft Deterrent – Protection and Prevention Guide will show exactly how to do just that.
- Theft Techniques – Virtually anyone is a target for identity theft, and you’ll see why when you turn to page 9 and discover the 5 different methods used by sophisticated identity thieves to literally “steal” your individuality and command control of ALL aspects of your life, from financial to personal!
- Dumpster Diving – Before you even THINK about taking out another load of trash, flip to page 14, where you’ll learn the ridiculously obvious, yet painfully consequential opportunities that identity thieves spot in EVERY load of trash – including 7 that are probably crumpled up in your trash this very second!
- The Criminal Attack Plan – For a detailed, step-by-step walk-through of the “attack plan” most commonly enacted by identity thieves, you won’t want to miss page 18, where you’ll find their most coveted strategies – from the set-up to the “heist” – used by these cunning scumbags to seize your most valuable possession – your life!
- Online Socializing – If you’re one of the millions of people with a Facebook account you won’t want to miss the potentially life-saving information beginning on page 22, such as the 5 pieces of info you should NEVER reveal on your page, along with the expert precautions that are guaranteed to keep your financial and private lives safe from thieves’ prying hands!
- Plastic Safety – Your jaw will drop when you discover how the devious device revealed on page 28 is found EVERYWHERE, yet remains totally undetected…and has the catastrophic potential to swipe the numbers right off the back of your card and into the hands of scheming conmen! And worst of all, you don’t even have to use your card to spend a single cent!
- The Victims Traits – If you make just ONE of these 4 mistakes most commonly made by nearly all victims of identity theft, you might as well be writing “Steal My Wallet!” on your forehead. However, if you put the expert tips and tactics on page 46 to use, you’ll deter attempts from even the most brazen of thieves!
- It’s Your Bank Account – The prize that thieves will stop at NOTHING to obtain is access to your bank account, and on page 43, you’ll discover everything you need to know to limit access to this financial portal to you and you only
- Banking Safety – You’ll be surprised to learn what is considered by security experts to be “the” SAFEST method of banking!
- Special Report – If you’re ready to safeguard your life and thwart the efforts of ruthless identity thieves who will stop at NOTHING to seize the things you hold dearest to you, then follow our simple 10-step “Identity Protection Plan,” an iron-clad “special ops” strategy guide that will lock-down your life as secure as Fort Knox and never fail to keep you one step ahead of the criminals!
And that’s just a small sample of what’s covered by Identity Theft Deterrent part 1!
In the second part of your package you will learn:
How to place your fraud alert, claim your free credit report and remove yourself from junk mailing lists, all 100% legal and free and all done the exact same way identity theft prevention companies do it but without the $120 annual price tag.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Identity Theft Deterrent – Protection and Prevention Guide