How to Start Running for a 5k
Are you looking for a beginners running schedule to help you get started, or have you already downloaded a FREE, ‘one size fits all’ running schedule from one of the popular running or charity websites? If you have, you probably won’t keep up running for more than a few weeks!
You’ve Possibly Decided to Take Action and Start Running For Any Number of Reasons, Maybe…
You’ve chosen to enter a 5k race so you can raise money for a charity which is close to your heart.
Perhaps it’s one that’s helped you or someone you love through a difficult time, or maybe…
You’re wanting to improve your fitness and stamina levels, so simple everyday tasks like walking up stairs don’t feel like a challenge, or…
You’ve decided that it’s time to lose some weight and take control of your health, so you have more energy, feel fitter and gain back some pride in your appearance and body shape, or perhaps…
You just want a hobby and an interest.
Something that gets you out of the house and gives you the opportunity to meet new people.
Running seems like a good choice because you don’t have to learn any new skills, it’s free and you can do it anytime!
The Problem With Most Beginners is They Never Take the Time to Plan Their Training or Set Themselves Any Targets and Goals.
Meaning They’re Less Likely to Stay on Track and More Often Than Not, They Quickly Lose Interest.
You Too Probably Have the Wrong Idea About How Much Time and Effort You’ll Need to Spend on Your Training to Get Any Better, You Probably Think There’s No Way You Could Spare the Time!
And this was probably one of the biggest reasons for writing and publishing…
If you do decide to give How to Start Running for a 5k a go, you’ll be able to: –
- How To Start Running Successfully and comfortably run 5 kilometers at the end of your training, you’ll have accomplished something that most people could only dream of doing.
- Lose weight quickly, build muscle and tone your body. By committing to something like this, the chances are as a side effect, you’ll get in to the this best shape of your life!
- Run further, faster and for longer without the usual fatigue and heavy legs which most beginners will encounter at the start of their training. Radically improve your health.
- Keep up with your training and you’ll have more energy, be thinner, happier and live longer, you’ll just feel great most of the time.
- Impress those who know you with your attitude and dedication to your task. Your determination and commitment will be the envy of your friends.
- Supercharge your energy levels on demand. You’ll know exactly how to create your own ‘feel good factor’ which you can turn on and off like a tap.
- These eBooks are designed for beginners, but even if you’re an experienced runner, you’ll learn a few things to help you to get better, much faster and reduce the amount of time you need to spend training.
- It’s the only beginners running program of it’s kind that has been designed to take beginners from the start right through to actually completing a 5 kilometer run.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
How to Start Running for a 5k