Thousands of people are good cooks. However, they may not be good administrators. Others are good administrators who can’t boil water! Find out what your goals and strengths are before jumping in with both feet.
Introducing… How to Start A Restaurant Business Following A Profitable System
Or maybe you are a veteran chef working for someone else and have dream of opening your own place, half the battle is there, but you should know that being a gourmet chef isn’t enough. You need to understand the business from ALL aspects.
Regardless of your motivation and goals, turning your passion into a business requires commitment, talent and above all else – knowledge!
It virtually covers everything you need to know about opening and starting a Restaurant Business. In fact, it covers so much you save literally thousands in wasted revenue trying and testing and hoping you get things right!
Imagine being able to start a brand new resto biz and know you are using ideas, tips and techniques that have already worked!
You avoid what most newbies have to go through, TRIAL AND ERROR! No, you’ll know that it’s going to be right from day one. Wouldn’t that be great?
Or what about if you could save, hours, day’s week’s or even months researching how to open your new resto biz? You could spend that time making money over the cash desk selling the food which the market wants to the highest standard!. How would you feel if you could do this?
That’s what this brand new e-book could help you to do easily!
It’s not like any other book you’ve ever read on the subject because there simply isn’t one as comprehensive as this!
You’ll discover all types of exciting resto biz tips.
Here’s a sneak peak at what you’ll discover in “How To Start A Restaurant Business Following A Profitable System”.
This e-book focuses on the whole big picture and end to end of a resto biz from starting up to management. It is organized into 4 parts and it includes:
Part 1 – Background and Introduction
- What you need to know BEFORE you begin. Make sure your dream is a viable plan
- Review the different types of resto and know which one is right for you from day one
- The little-known reason to Owning or Running A Resto
- 4 common reasons why restos typically fail and how you can avoid this costly mistakes
- Time evolvement of the resto industry and how you can learn from the restos that ran for more than 50 years
- Discover the secrets of industry guru’s take, on what a successful business proposition and model should roughly look like
- Why having a crystal clear description of the resto concept is essential from the beginning
Part 2 – Preparations and Step
- How to simply…”start from zilch” based on a carefully composed 11 simple sections of a biz plan
- How to keep your focus through market analysis by knowing who your customers will be
- Learn about the Pros and Cons on starting from scratch, renovation or revamp of existing restaurant properties
- 3 proven ways to structure and operate it to capitalize on what the market does have to offer
- 29 simple factors to decide where the best location for a resto. This one choice has to be nailed and in the bag, just right and in your ultimate favor to be successful
- 11 tips for owners when considering leases and/or mortgages
- 5 important questions that bankers ask when considering an application for funding
- Discover 12 key criteria’s as a guide to pick the bank that is right for you on funding
- Overview of startup costs that can’t be overlooked and prevent leaving out important costs
- Discover how to find investors, should you borrow money for startup costs
- The 3 reasons to secure a loan for your resto biz
- 6 sources of financial help
- 4 factors to consider for the design and layout
- 16 considerations for selecting the food service equipment to use and learn how to shop for the right combinations
- Walk-Through, Flow and other Traffic Solutions for both the kitchen and dining room
- Learn the secrets to menu writing that will contribute to its overall success
- Ways to hiring the best staff. Hiring a good staff is one of the most crucial steps when starting.
- Different types of insurance coverage that you should be seeking
- Strategy to advertise effectively and put your promotion dollar to good work and use
- How ‘branding’ can make it recognizable and stand out in a crowd
Part3 – Managing Your Operations
- How to develop effective systems for running it on a daily basis
- Learn the key roles and responsibilities for kitchen personnel as this will form the heartbeat and delivery system
- How to assign roles and tasks and break-down who gets to do what
- Tips on the compensation costs for staff
- Recruitment, Hiring and Staff Selection as to what to look out for and hiring the best
- The Details and Dynamics of effective employee training
- 20 ingredients of successful owner should have to lead and make your staff COUNT
- 7 areas to control and pay attention to, in order to control the food costs from escalating
- 4 additional factors to consider to stop the operation cost from skyrocketing to the roof
- Tools to help you make the right, quick decisions and execute your orders with precision, avoiding errors and delays for purchases
- Guidelines pertaining to the safe storage of foodstuffs
- Proven system to receiving and storing food from start to finish
- Financial accounting practices, record-keeping and taxes which includes debits and credits, profit and lost statements, balance sheets, depreciation, journal and ledgers, etc
Part 4 – Plan for Growth, Expansion and Future
- Areas to analyze business changes and progress from the profit and lost standpoint
- Benefits of a planned expense program in context to resto biz
- Future Trends and Markets
- Trends and upcoming challenges that restaurant owners might face
- What will it take to be a successful resto biz in years to come
- Key important questions that must be answered by the continuous forecasts to keep it up to date with market changes
- 3 main marketing strategies that will help in ensuring its long term success
And that’s just a fraction of what you’ll find out in “How to Start A Restaurant Business” ebook. That’s why you should own this book today.
CLICK on the link below for more details How to Start A Restaurant Business.
How to Start A Restaurant Business