How To Start A Lawn Care Service Business Guide
Introducing… How To Start A Lawn Care Service Business Guide
Some topics included are…
- Choosing a name -Tips and ideas to get you started with that professional name.
- What equipment to purchase – Vehicle, trailers, mowers, trimmers, blowers, edgers, and other items for starting a lawn care business.
- Equipment maintenance – How to and when to service equipment.
- Upselling other services – A must. If you’re not doing this, you’re losing major cash.
- Grass types -Learn which grasses exist in certain parts of the country.
- Fertilizers – Valuable knowledge of fertilizers.
- Aeration – It’s like pulling money from the ground. Most customers need this service.
- Cutting Efficiency -Save loads of time with these tips.
- Landing corporate accounts – Don’t be afraid of the big businesses. It’s easier than you think.
- Residential accounts – Build your biz fast.
- How to bid residential and commercial accounts -Tactics for establishing rates.
- How to get the best commercial accounts – They’re right around the corner.
- How to keep customers – Opening up the lines of communication.
- How to properly bill your customers – Don’t waste too much time collecting your money. Do it this way!
- Advertising – Business cards, door hangers, flyers, classifieds, websites.
- Insurance – Learn what types you need and don’t need.
- Accounting – Choosing the right professional.
- Legal issues -Know this before you start. It could save you.
- Trade magazines -Keep up to date with equipment and articles. Subscribe to these!
- Lawn equipment suppliers – Buy as little as possible from the dealers. Magazines you should know about.
- Plus much more!
Plus, you’ll get professional and easy to use forms and letters you can customize to your business …
- Bill of Sale – Comes in handy.
- Daily Expense Log – Track purchases by date, purpose, purchased from, payment type , and cost.
- Daily Income Log – You won’t lose track of your money with one of these.
- Servicing Equipment – This form will keep track of what needs to be serviced when.
- Receipts – Always keep track of everything. This form makes it easier than you expect.
- Lawn-Maintenance Agreements – Need a yearly contract with your customer? This agreement will do the job.
- Employment Applications – Employment applications you can customize.
- Customer Referral Letters – Encourage your customers to refer your professional services to others.
- Prospect Letters – Pick up new Residential and Commercial customers using these proven mailings.
- Past Due Letters – There is a right and wrong way to ask for your money!
- Sample Classified Ads – Use these in your local newspapers to pull in new business.
- Credit Request Letters – Request credit from suppliers fast and easy with these already written letters.
- Estimate Worksheets – Use these to stay within your budget for your many jobs.
- Flyers – You can customize these and hand them out everywhere to get business!
This is your ultimate source for everything you need to know to start and run a successful lawn-care-business. This book will teach you how to bid, give you marketing ideas, and let you in on many other professional techniques that WORK!
There has never been a better time to enter into this biz. The money is there! Don’t let this amazing opportunity pass you by.
Why this is the perfect biz…
- Easy to start! – You can start it today with 1 mower!
- Easy to expand! – Work alone or hire a crew!
- Get paid every day! – Unlimited earning potential!
- Recession proof! – During recessions people still want and NEED it.
- Be your own boss! – It’s nice to call the shots!
The How To Start A Lawn Care Service Business Guide will teach you every detail you need to know by this weekend, or give you new ideas and procedures.
This information, if you use it wisely, WILL work for you as it has for countless others!
10 Reasons to Order How To Start A Lawn Care Service Business Guide:
- Guaranteed work! No matter what the economy is like you will still have your work.
- Easy To Do! Anyone from 12 to 65 can do this. You’ll learn the “tricks of the trade”.
- Work when you want. Build your biz and work it according to what you want and are happy with.
- Never have a boss. You will work for YOU now! The freedom is excellent.
- Great money! $35 to $80 an hour can give you a comfortable life. These are actual figures, and you can make even more.
- Unlimited growth potential. Build your company to as big as you can handle. Make your goal to work part time or have 3 crews working for you. It’s all up to you.
- Never boring. Unlike most jobs that are repetitive and dull, it allows you new jobs, new people to meet, and new things to see. Business is happiness!
- The risk of being fired or laid off is gone. You will never have to look through the “help wanted” ads again.
- Prestige. You will own your own biz. No longer are you an employee with a boss looking over your shoulder.
- It doesn’t matter if it’s Winter, Summer, Spring, or Fall. You can make great money in any season doing many services to meet the conditions.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
How To Start A Lawn Care Service Business Guide