How to Start a Home Daycare Center Business – Day Care Starter Kit
Did You Know? You can earn $3,000 a month or more by starting and running your own home daycare? With the knowledge contained in this exclusive daycare guide, you will have the information you need to get your daycare off to a great start…
Instead of saying goodbye to your children – SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR BOSS!
Nothing tugs at your heart like looking into your child’s crying eyes. Dropping them off at the daycare center, you know that you just have to find a way to spend more time with them …
…and still be able to pay the bills. Your weekends are way too short.
And before you know it, it’s time to go back to work.
By starting your own daycare, you have a chance to shape your child’s future…
…and not only your child’s future, but you can make a difference in the lives of others.
Do you want to make more money?
Here’s a little secret that operators don’t want you to know. It can be profitable … very profitable.
It’s not uncommon for a childcare provider to make $40,000 a year or more!
This is your chance to turn your love for children into an exciting business that puts you in control of your life!
Starting your own daycare can give you all these benefits and more, but…
You will need to learn the ins-and-outs of this business if you want to succeed –
Business licenses, finding customers, setting policies, daily planning, meals, taxes, insurance, regulations… ugh!
Before now, getting started took a lot of time and effort.
But now there is a way to get everything that you need from one place…
The How to Start a Home Daycare Center Business – Day Care Starter Kit is packed full of the information that you need on how to start a daycare business. This kit will take you step-by-step from start to finish in setting up and running your daycare.
- The 7 issues you must consider before you start
- Discover which licenses and permits are required for your area
- How to choose a name that increases your business
- How to start without spending a fortune
- 4 proven strategies to help keep your business a safe place
- How much to charge
- 3 simple ways to make as much money as you want
- How to create advertisements that will bring a flood of business
- Where to find clients
- How to make sure that you get paid on time
- Handling challenging situations such as sick and unruly children
- How to create an interesting and smooth operating daily schedule
You will also learn:
- How to make sure your daily schedule includes activities that encourage growth in the 4 basic areas of growth and child development
- Meals and snacks made easy
- How to screen parents and children and keep the problems out
- Tips on how to expand your business and hire assistants
- How to stay organized and keep your sanity
- How to report and pay your taxes
- How to get a tax deduction for using your home
- And much, much more!
In addition to teaching you how to start and run a successful daycare business, the Daycare Starter Kit contains all the necessary forms, letters, and documents you need to run your daycare successfully.
These attractive forms and letters include graphics to give your daycare a professional look.
You can print these forms out and use them right away…
….or you can use them as a model for ones that you create yourself. The choice is yours!
Some of the forms and letters included are:
- Childcare Agreement and Registration Forms
- Policies and Procedures
- Daycare Safety Checklist and Safety Quiz
- Emergency Authorization and Contact Information Forms
- Medication Permission Forms
- Injury and Incident Reports
- Weekly Menus
- Payment Receipts
- Late Payment Notices
- Sample Evacuation Plan
- Child Pickup Authorization
- And over 30 more worksheets, forms, and letters!
Some companies charge over $70 for their forms -and they don’t even come close to looking this good!
You get all of the forms and letters that you need – absolutely FREE!
CLICK on the link below for more details.
How to Start a Daycare Center Business – Day Care Starter Kit