Are you frustrated with the limited quality of Swan Raising books on the market? Are you disappointed again that they are difficult to follow? Not enough information? Do you have questions that need to be answered?
You have tons of questions and you’re sick and tired of searching for information from all over the place, struggling to get the true and complete facts.
If you’re serious about doing it for fun, hobby, or profit, there are a couple of questions you need to consider:
- How many types of species are there? Which one should I start with?
- How much does it cost to get started?
- What type of food do they eat?
- How do you feed them?
- When does it starts to mate?
- Are there any particular time that they mate?
- What enemies or predators do they have?
- When is their breeding or mating season?
- How do you raise baby swan with the mother or in a brooder?
- How much space do you need for raising it?
There are many benefits for keeping thems: for eggs, meat, exhibition, as rare breeds, just pets or business venture.
Whatever your reason for choosing these fascinating birds, you need to know how to raise them properly, from planning their birth to how to raise them properly.
Making a mistake when breeding them can be deadly for them, not to mention costly, frustrating and downright depressing.
You also need to consider,
- Are there any permits or licenses needed???
- You have heard of other owners mentioning about pinioning (clipping wings of baby cygnets), but what does it actually mean, how do you do it, and when???
- Are there any associations, sanctuaries or organization relating to them where you can get support??
- How long do they mate and what do you need to do to be prepared for it???
- Why is it being aggressive towards you or another person???
Information is truly the most powerful tool to help you. You see, if you would recognize the proven methods right away, you could help it instantly. And only if you’d know what it needs, you could give the best possible care.
Of course you can see a vet and ask what to expect. But their time is valuable – and pricey. Or seek a breeder for advice. But they’re too busy to tell their secrets to an unknown stranger.
Introducing… How to Raise Swans: Essential Beginners Raising Guide
Learn everything you need for your peace of mind and confidence.
In How to Raise Swans: Essential Beginners Raising Guide, you’ll also discover 4 amazing people with one important thing in common … they have been doing this successfully and has vast experience to share.
You’re going to save time, money and aggravation.
Model someone who’s already reached the goal you want to achieve.
You’ll learn to avoid the mistakes and disastrous situations that you’ve been vulnerable to. Poor methods can also put you at high risk of a less than satisfactory relationship with it. Not to mention the potential health benefits it loses by not being able to understand their behavior.
So if you’re feeling afraid, uncertain and worried about taking the plunge, then please relax. You’re not alone and help is at hand.
The best part about this information is that anyone can do it and it’s easy!
Whether it is a cygnet or a swan, it doesn’t matter. The information and techniques apply to all breeds and all ages.
In How to Raise Swans: Essential Beginners Raising Guide, you’ll learn:
- Where to start?
- Be sure and clear of your intention for choosing this waterfowl species
- Are you ready to have it?
- 10 important questions that deserve your consideration before you make the jump to get it (some people skip these and end up getting into a situation out of their hands!)
- Practical suggestions for deciding how much space you need
- Ignore this and you could end up with a pretty uncomfortable situation!
- 7 different types
- Learn the amazing behaviors of different species situated at different continent
- Housing and Space needed
- You’ll learn how to calculate the ideal area for your breeding to effectively maximize your potential for breeding while keeping then happy and healthy.
- Terminology and quick tips
- You can save time and learn the language used by breeders and tips which all new breeders should know.
- The 4 behavioral notes
- And how you can make sure you know what their natural behavior so that you are not surprise
Breeding and Breeder
- The Breeding Season
- Discover the behavior changes during the breeding season to avoid being caught off guard
- You’ll discover how many eggs to expect and what is the things to look out for during this critical stage
- Mating Habits
- Why some of them pair for life and some don’t
- Breeders and Hatchery Guide
- Where to find breeders that are nearest to your home with the best price
- Food and feeding them
- 3 things you MUST consider when providing food and how to feed them
- Hatching and eggs
- How to keep the eggs safe while you’re gone
- Fatal mistakes in raising them
- Why you would not want to waste your effort in focusing on the wrong method face by most owners
Managing Swan Effectively
- General Management Recommendations
- Diseases, ailments and preventions
- How to ensure you are aware of the diseases and how to prevent it from being fatal. The quote “Prevention is better than cure” really applies here.
- Forums and Specialist for support
- Learn the place to get help when you need most and also the common questions encountered by beginners of even season owner and breeder
- Learn the stages of development and what to expect when it grows
- Discover the habitual change from cygnets to cob or pen in the development cycle
- Locations to buy them
- Learn the nearest location to your home to buy all 7 types
- Swan Sanctuaries for Holiday and Educational Visit
- Discover the only place in the world where you are able to walk through the heart of a colony of nesting Mute Swans and be close with them. You will also get the witness cygnets hatching moment from this place!
- Associations, sanctuaries, organizations relating to them
- You will be expose to additional information not mentioned elsewhere when you need it!
CLICK on the link below for more details on How to Raise Swans: Essential Beginners Raising Guide.
How to Raise Swans: Essential Beginners Raising Guide