Are you frustrated with the quality of the raising rabbit guide books on the market? Same old stuff? Difficult to follow? Not enough photos? Got questions that need answering but no support?
If you already have or are thinking of getting a Rabbit then there’s something you must know about. You’re probably making critical mistakes in raising your rabbit and don’t even know it!
The problem is that they are not like other pets. You can’t just buy it, put it in a shelter, give them food and expect it to live to their expectancy of up to 15 years!
They do require special care and once you learn and understand their needs its not that hard to care and raise rabbit the right way. They are worth every bit of effort of course as they will reward you many folds in enjoyment as pet, companionship or even for profits.
Introducing… “How To Raise Rabbits: The Complete Beginners Guide for Rabbit Owners”
How To Raise Rabbits: The Complete Beginners Guide is the ultimate guide that will show you step by step how to raise your rabbits using proven methods.
“How To Raise Rabbits: The Complete Beginners Guide” virtually covers everything you need to know about raising rabbits. In fact, it actually covers so much more that it’ll save you literally hundreds of hours and money in testing and hoping you get things right!
Imagine being able to start from beginning knowing which breed to raise and you know using steps and techniques that have already worked and tried before.
You avoid what most newbie’s to the nature of raising them have to go through, TRIAL AND ERROR! No, you’ll know that it’s going to be right from day one. Wouldn’t that be great?
Or what about if you could save, hours, day’s week’s or even months researching how other rabbit owners started their journey? You could spend that time raising more rabbits for fun and profits or having the happiest and healthiest rabbit pet. How would you feel if you could do this?
The best part about this information is that anyone can do it and it’s easy!
Whether your rabbit is a buck or doe, it doesn’t matter. The information and techniques apply to all breeds.
In How To Raise Rabbits: The Complete Beginners Guide, you’ll learn:
Part 1 – Introduction and Basics
- What you need to know BEFORE you begin. Is it right for you?
- Discover 10 questions to consider before settling on the journey to raise rabbits
- Review the many surprising benefits of raising rabbits and know which one is right for you from day one
- 4 little-known criteria to instantly identify which rabbit to get according to your preference
- Learn the different terminologies and terms used when describing them
- Find out 53 various types of commonly known species
Part 2 – Getting Started To Raise Them
- Tips for purchasing it that owners rarely reveal and how to choose the right breed
- Learn first-hand exactly what to beware of breeders who want to sell large breeds
- The #1 common mistake that every new owners should know to start
- How many of them to start and how old should they be?
- The fascinating facts about interpreting its body language and behavior as it have a language of their own
- Find out its exact message send out when they are sniffing, circling your feet, chinning, hop dance, teeth grinding and etc..
- Tips for feeding them for them to grow well and fast
- Discover when is the best time to feed it and how much to feed them
- Uncover the different types of nutrition for them to keep them healthy and live longer
- Learn elements of housing and equipments for having a productive development growth
- 8 concerns and observations you need to know when building facilities
- Proven tested steps on breeding them and find out the ratio between a buck with does
- Discover the 4 methods of breeding them and which route you can choose
- Learn 2 methods on how to determine whether or not it is pregnant
- An easy step-by-step techniques with diagrams and pictures on how to determine its sex at closer range and from a distance
Part 3 – Taking Care of Their Health
- How to distinguish the signs of health problems which are common among them and be on guard at all times
- Find out about the 9 steps that should be examined on how to tell when it is not feeling well
- Discover 7 most common diseases related to external factors such as skin, eye and ear problems
- Learn 10 health issues affected by internal problems
Part 4 – Raising Them for Different Purpose and The Management
- 3 Tips for food and meat you should know
- Identify which are the 2 best meat breeds because they produce more rapid growth
- Uncover feed requirements for meat breeds to gain a productive growing cycle
- Learn the handling and labor requirements in taking care of the health and overall management of production
- Discover the secrets to having the right nest box from material to dimension for it
- Find out why keeping records and what to keep track is one of the most important part of raising them
- The pros and cons that you need to take into consideration when raising them commercially
- Advice from experience rabbit breeders before you decide to start raising them
- Learn the guidelines in developing your own estimated budgets, with a breakdown of income, investment, expenses and labor perspective
- required for 3 category types: low investment budget, middle investment budget and high investment budget
- Guidelines to keep in mind when raising rabbits for shows and exhibition
- Tips and important area to focus and pay attention when raising them for skins and pelts
Part 5 – Raising Them for Further Improvement
- Find out what is the first thing you must do after mating has taken place
- Learn about its reproduction cycle
- Discover the recipe for the ‘milk’ that you should use for them
- Know when is the time to rebreed your does so that the does have enough time after her litter is weaned to regroup and get ready for her new litter
- The easiest way to raise more
- 19 interesting tips for owners gathered from experience owners and breeders
- 8 commonly asked questions regarding food safety
Part 6 – Useful Resources & Learn From Others
- List of Breeders
- Forums and Experience Breeders for Support
- Clubs and Organizations
- Frequently Asked Questions and Common Questions
- Real Life Case Study of Owner
CLICK on the link below for more details.
How To Raise Rabbits: The Complete Beginners Guide