Are you frustrated with the limited quality of Geese Raising books on the market? Are you disappointed again that they are difficult to follow? Not enough information? Do you have questions on raising them properly that need to be answered?
You have tons of questions about raising them and you’re sick and tired of searching for information from all over the place, struggling to get the true and complete facts.
If you have any interest at all in getting a goose… and if you want to find out what type you should get… or you just want to figure out whether you should get it or not… keep reading on for the most important information you need to know.
If you’re serious about raising them for fun, hobby, or profit, there are a couple of questions you may ask yourself. Do you encounter such questions and don’t know where and who to go to?
There are many benefits for keeping them: for eggs, meat, exhibition, as rare breeds, just pets, purpose of weeding, down and feathers, watchdogs or business venture.
Whatever your reason for choosing these fascinating birds, you need to know how to raise them properly, from planning their birth to how to raise them properly.
Making a mistake when raising them can be deadly for them, not to mention costly, frustrating and downright depressing.
Information is truly the most powerful tool to help you raise them. You see, if you would recognize the proven methods to raise them right away, you could help your geese instantly. And only if you’d know what your geese needs, you could give the best possible care.
Of course you can see a vet and ask what to expect. But their time is valuable – and pricey. Or seek a breeder for advice. But they’re too busy to tell their secrets to an unknown stranger.
Introducing… “How to Raise Geese – The Essential Beginners Guide”
Learn everything you need for your peace of mind and confidence in raising them.
You’re going to save time, money and aggravation. You’ll learn to avoid the mistakes and disastrous situations that you’ve been vulnerable to. Poor methods of raising swan can also put you at high risk of a less than satisfactory relationship with your swan. Not to mention the potential health benefits a goose loses by not being able to understand their behavior.
So if you’re feeling afraid, uncertain and worried about taking the plunge into raising them, then please relax. You’re not alone and help is at hand.
The best part about this information is that anyone can do it and it’s easy!
Whether a goose is a goslings or a gander, it doesn’t matter. The information and techniques apply to all breeds and all ages.
In How to Raise Geese – The Essential Beginners Guide, you’ll learn:
- Where to start? – Be sure and clear of your intention for choosing this waterfowl species
- Are you ready to have it? – 10 important questions that deserve your consideration before you make the jump to get a goose (some people skip these and end up getting into a situation out of their hands!)
- Practical suggestions for deciding how much space you need – Ignore this and you could end up with a pretty uncomfortable situation!
- Different types of common species – Learn the amazing behaviors of different species situated at different continent
- Housing and Space needed – You’ll learn how to calculate the ideal area for your breeding to effectively maximize your potential for breeding while keeping it happy and healthy
- Terminology and quick tips – You can save time and learn the language used by breeders and tips which all new breeders should know
- The behavioral notes – And how you can make sure you know what their natural behavior so that you are not surprise
Breeding and Breeder
- The Breeding Season – Discover the behavior changes during the breeding season to avoid being caught off guard
- Incubation – You’ll discover how many eggs to expect and what is the things to look out for during this critical stage
- Mating Habits – Why some of them pair for life and some don’t
- Breeders and Hatchery Guide – Where to find goose breeders that are nearest to your home with the best price
- Food and feeding – 3 things you MUST consider when providing food and how to feed them
- Hatching and eggs – How to keep the eggs safe while you’re gone
- Fatal mistakes in raising swans – Why you would not want to waste your effort in focusing on the wrong method face by most owners
Managing Them Effectively
- General Management Recommendations – Diseases, ailments and preventions – How to ensure you are aware of the diseases and how to prevent it from being fatal. The quote “Prevention is better than cure” really applies here
- Forums and Specialist for support – Learn the place to get help when you need most and also the common questions encountered by beginners of even season goose owner and breeder
- Learn the stages of development and what to expect when it grows – Discover the habitual change from gosling to gander or goose in the development cycle
- Locations to buy them – Learn the nearest location to your home to buy the goose species of your liking
- Associations, sanctuaries, organizations relating to them – You will be expose to additional information not mentioned elsewhere when you need it!
CLICK on the link below for more details on “How to Raise Geese – The Essential Beginners Guide”.
How to Raise Geese – The Essential Beginners Guide