How to Land a Healthcare Job Fast
ATTENTION: Nurses, Medical Assistants, Radiology Techs, Cat Scan Technologists, MRI technologists, Pharmacy Techs, Phlebotomists, LPNs (Licensed Practical Nurses), and people that are curious about getting to medical field.
If you’re having a problem landing a desirable job, you need to work on one or more of the following:
1. Possess a Winning Attitude
Managers look for a certain type of person when they are hiring. They want applicants that are competent, motivated, and easy to work with.
If you project those traits and make it easy for an employer to hire you, then you’ll always be one of the top candidates.
By the simple fact that you are researching how to get a work, rather than complain about not being hired, you are on the way to possessing the winning attitude you need!
2. Write a Superb Cover Letter
A cover letter serves a simple but important purpose. It’s your chance to write a short explanation of why you’re perfect for the work. That’s it.
When you get good at writing cover letters, it’s no longer a challenge securing an interview.
3. Build an Eye-Catching Résumé
A résumé is your opportunity to stand out from other applicants and get a hiring manager excited to interview you.
Your résumé should highlight your professional accomplishments and provide examples of experience in your career field.
If you’re not working on building an eye-catching résumé, then you’re wasting your time. Period!
4. Locate The Best Job-Postings Online
This is the most commonly asked question. Everyone wants to know where to find the best work.
Here is the best answer… and it’s free!
Indeed.com, this website is amazing at sorting and organizing job-posting. It works amazing well for healthcare-jobs.
The only downside is some of the posts are old, so it’s best to check the website of the organization that posted it.
A second place to check is the website of the specific clinic or hospital. This is more time consuming, but it’s always up to date.
5. Discover The Works Not Posted Online
You would be amazed at the number of works that aren’t posted online. Lots of smaller facilities and clinics have job-openings and use word of mouth to fill open positions.
6. Learn The Facility’s Hiring Practices
If you’ve been job-hunting for any period of time you’ll notice that some facilities post the same job over and over, but when you apply, you never hear back.
Why is this?
You need to do some research. Take the time to learn how the facility hires.
Some departments only hire students that graduate from their programs. Some clinics have lazy managers that hire the first person that calls.
When you find out the department or clinics hiring practices you’ll be light years ahead of other applicants.
7. Apply For The Job Correctly
Now a days, every application is online. So you have to be detailed and careful when applying.
8. Follow-Up On Your Application
It’s a very competitive world out there and it’s important you follow up with human resources after applying.
You need to make sure you application goes to the right person. It’s not hard, but can kiss a great job away if you don’t know how to do this correctly.
9. Interview With Confidence
When you walk into an interview, you need to have the confidence that you can answer the tough questions and demonstrate that without a doubt, you are the best person for the work.
Practice answering behavioral based questions. These types of questions are the norm in the industry.
The more you practice the more confident you’ll be interviewing.
10. Decide Which Job To Accept
If you’ve done the other 9 steps correctly, you’ll have more job offers than you can handle. Now, you must decide which job to accept. This is the fun part.
Introducing… How to Land a Healthcare Job Fast
The How to Land a Healthcare Job Fast covers each of The 10 Simple Steps to Landing a Great Radiology Job Fast in depth and includes other topics that’ll get you working fast.
Here is a sample of what you’ll learn when you read this How to Land a Healthcare Job Fast:
- How to find references that get the work for you. (See page 30)
- How to transform your résumé from generic to incredible in less than 1 hour. (See page 46)
- How to make your cover letter eye-catching and powerful. (See page 55)
- How to find the most reliable and up-to-date healthcare-job postings… tip, the best listings are always free. (See Page 65)
- How to call a hiring manager to inquire about open positions… there is a script for you to follow. (See Page 73)
- How to fill your application out the right way. It’s very easy to make a mistake, but it won’t happen to you. (See Page 77)
- How to save time when filling out applications… this one gem will save you hours of typing. (See page 82)
- How to follow up with human resources after you apply for a position, the right way. (See page 87)
- How to interview like a master… get the personal interview prep strategy. (See page 103)
- How to learn the inside scoop about any facility’s hiring practices from the most unlikely source. (See page 157)
- How to network like an elite candidate. (See page 162)
- How to get the work even when there are no open positions! (See page 170)
There’s more. A lot more. Worksheets were included to follow each chapter, so you can get the most of each topic.
Phone scripts are included for the most common type of “tough conversations” you’ll have on the phone.
Also, there are tons of sample documents for every possible letter or form you may need during you job search.
If you don’t know how to properly format or write a letter of intent, letter of resignation, thank you letter, cover letter, or résumé, you can simply copy the examples. No time wasted writing from scratch.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
How to Land a Healthcare Job Fast