How to Grow Taller Children – Complete Guide
Most Grow Taller Websites will try to convince you that there is some magic way of still growing regardless of your age or growth plate closure. Here we are not trying to make a quick buck but rather help parents maximize their children’s height.
While Genetics Is A Major Factor in Height Its Role In Final Height Has Been Exaggerated In the Past
Talking to some people you would think that genetics has 99.9% to 100% influence over a persons final height and that is that. Well that is false. Consider the following;
1) From between 1970 and 2000 the average height of Japanese men between 18 and 30 years of age increased from just under 5″6 to 5″8. In short the younger generation of Japanese men are considerably taller than their parents. This increase in height has been accompanied by an introduction of a more protein based westernized diet replacing the mainly carbohydrate and starch diet.
Meanwhile, during that same period the average height of American males aged 18-30 remained constant at 5″10
2) An experiment at the University of Florida took 20, fourteen to fifteen year old High School Students (who were considered short in their class) and gave them an exercise program in addition to some supplements. The combination was known to increase HGH (Human Growth Hormone) secretion by over 700% during key periods such as sleep and after the exercise periods.
The result was an average growth rate of 2 inches per month. Think about it, that is 12 inches or 1 foot of growth within 6 months.
Increase in HGH production will only lead to maximized height increase if the diet of the child provides the body with the right nutrients. (No worries, the best diets to eat are mentioned in this book)
Introducing… How to Grow Taller Children – Complete Guide
By the end of reading How to Grow Taller Children – Complete Guide:
– You will know what HGH is and why it is essential in maximizing your child’s final height.
– You will learn which hormones are HGH depressants (stop HGH from functioning in the body and increasing height to maximum effect) and what habits cause the release of HGH depressants.
– You will know why eating simple carbohydrates (like sweets, candy and chocolate) should be avoided during two key periods
– You will learn the right types of exercises for inducing increased HGH production by up to 500% of normal secretion rate. There are 5 exercise routines explained in the Book. One routine is similar to the one used by scientists to increase the heights of short high school students at the average rate of two inches per month. If this rate continued for 1 year a 4″11 child would end up 6″11 (just to highlight how fast this rate of growth is) While there HGH increase was 700% on their routine if you can get your child in a natural routine that increases HGH production by 300%+ you will see increased growth rate and it can be prolonged longer than the scientists routine with no side effects.
– You will discover which sleeping habits can increase HGH production by 50%-200% or cut it by 30%-70% (This is one of the simplest habits to start applying straight away if you have young children and is essential as teenagers break it often)
– You will know why what a mother eats during pregnancy may impact a child’s final height almost as much as genetics
– You’ll know essential vitamins and minerals missing in many western diets that facilitate growth.
– Why fat (especially unsaturated) is essential for a growing child to maximize their height. The best foods to find these foods in.
– You will discover 6 different exercises that will help produce over 300 – 500% boost in HGH production when done with the right intensity.
– How multi-vitamins can be used to supplement a good diet for optimal health and maximized growth.
– Why exercising for too long a period is negative for maximizing growth.
– Which foods to eat after exercise to maximize HGH production and facilitate growth.
– What foods to avoid after exercise and before sleep to ensure HGH increase is not wasted. Some foods limit HGH from being absorbed by the body at and ultimately slow growth.
– You will have a list of 6 things that need avoiding if your child’s growth is to be maximized
– FACT; Most children have their most intense growth spurts during spring/summer.
– Why it is essential that 2 to 3 days a week are rest days with no intense exercises or activities performed.
– 90%+ of growth occurs during sleep. 3 rules must be followed to maximize this period of growth. Two in particular will definitely impact growth. The third has health benefits.
– Why there is no need to worry if your child is smallish into his/her early teens. Some children just have their growth spurt later than others.
– Why it is not necessarily over at the ages of 18 and possibly at 21.
– You will see why you only need to keep the rules presented in this book 60%-80% of the time to see significant results in height. Let’s be honest when they become teenagers it becomes harder to get them to follow your advice.
– You will understand why keeping the information in this Book as an adult will keep you looking younger, give you more energy during the day and ensure you maintain a healthy weight.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
How to Grow Taller Children – Complete Guide