How to Get Rid of a Toothache If You’re Afraid of Dentists
There’s only one thing worse than a toothache. And that’s to have it–AND be afraid of the dentist.
Don’t take any of the over-the-counter (OTC) remedies. Those things don’t work by design. They’re in cahoots with the dental industry.
Don’t ever drink to kill the pain. That only works in the movies and will only make the toothache worse. Don’t even try squishing the alcohol around in your mouth.
One more thing, don’t try to pull the tooth yourself. It’s dangerous and could cause more harm than good.
Here’s What Can Get You Out of Pain
First, there’s over-the-counter painkillers.
With a toothache, these don’t really kill the pain, but they will reduce the throbbing a bit. Maybe dull it for a little bit.
Whatever you do, DON’T eat them like candy thinking more is better. They’ll just make you sick, in addition to having a toothache. Heard of people getting their stomach pumped from having taken too many?
Then, there’s clove oil.
Made from cloves, this a popular home remedy although it doesn’t really work for really bad toothaches.
Cloves are just a home remedy for a similar version of an over-the-counter product. The company has spent millions in advertising but advertising doesn’t make the remedy work any better.
These remedies aren’t designed to fix anything. They’re just something that will work long enough to get you to the dentist.
Which, of course, is why dentists don’t mind them being propagated across the Internet.
Then there’s also gargling with plain old baking soda. But the challenge is baking soda usually doesn’t work, and if does, the pain returns in a little while.
And, unfortunately, the more you do it, the less it seems to work.
Then there’s something called ‘capsaicin’.
It’s a chemical found in chili peppers. If you have some chili peppers in the kitchen, you may want to rub a little on the tooth and see if that works. It may or may not work, but make sure you can handle the burn from chili peppers first.
But here’s what works in a jam and if you’re currently suffering from it.
Open the cigarette and put some of the tobacco in your mouth and moisten it with your saliva until you taste the menthol. Then add just add a little warm water, swish it around your tooth for 30 seconds, spit it out.
That SHOULD do the trick. The brand Newport’s work best.
It’s the closest thing to a surefire solution.
But like the others, it, too, only is a Band-Aid. It’s temporary.
It may last a few hours or a few days at best.
You see, with all these supposed remedies, unfortunately, you’re treating the wrong thing…
You’re treating the pain. Not THE CAUSE of the pain.
Which is the bacterial infection.
You see, it is usually caused when the pulp, the soft tissue inside a tooth, becomes extremely infected.
This is usually because the bacterial infection is near the nerve – agitating it.
So dealing with the pain is all well and good, but what you really want, what you really need, the thing that’ll make it go away for good, is to deal with the true cause – the infection.
Every hour you don’t deal with it? You know what’ll happen. It’ll get worse and worse. And if you don’t deal with it, the situation could become life threatening, deadly even.
You see, the tooth could develop, what they call, “abscess,” which basically means the bacteria ends up coursing through your entire body.
Not good. Not good at all. You could die from it. People have.
Unless you absolutely had to, would YOU willingly go to the dentist? Would you pay their outrageous fees?
All because of what you’re about to discover for yourself.
When you follow the instructions in this do-it-yourself program, you can say goodbye to your dentist too.
Introducing… Dentist Be Damned! – How to Get Rid of a Toothache If You’re Afraid of Dentists
In Dentist Be Damned! – How to Get Rid of a Toothache If You’re Afraid of Dentists, you’ll also discover…
- A cure for toothaches. That not only kills the pain, but also the infection. This alone will save your thousands in painful root canals and other dental bills…
- A supplement which makes ugly plaque build up literally fall away from your teeth, revealing the beautiful smile. Even after years of neglect.
- An ingredient added in nearly every dental product – toothpaste, mouthwash, and even ‘tooth-friendly’ candies. Incredibly, it has been proven to cause cavities but the public and media aren’t inform of it yet.
- A probiotic that’s beneficial to our gut, but not beneficial to our teeth, because it causes cavities…
- How to restore healthy gums, even after years of decline…
- Is flossing really necessary? You’ll find out the shocking truth…
- How to stop gums from receding and restore their healthy look and feel…
- Unbelievably, sugar isn’t the root cause of cavities. Cavity-causing bacteria utilizes them as an energy source to produce acid. But it isn’t just sugar, there are several more…
- This ingredient can eliminate cavity-causing bacteria in our mouth. Once these cavity-causing bacteria have been removed, you never have to worry about cavities or gum diseases again…
- Did you know babies do NOT have any cavity-causing bacteria in their mouths. Theoretically, they won’t suffer from any teeth cavities in life. Yet, someone infects them with this bacteria. Guess who that might be…
- Teeth whitening products are actually detrimental to our teeth’s enamel. There’s a list of ingredients readers should avoid before it is too late. Ingredients that can cause weaker enamel which results to cavities, oral cancer, gum recession which leads to gum disease, teeth sensitivity, and so on.
- Children’s fluorsis, the likelihood of women getting cavities, the relation between pregnancy and cavities, and many other facts exposed.
- And of course, the simple regimen that can cure and prevent cavities forever.
- Maybe the best thing you’ll discover is how to get rid of toothaches. A safe, natural method that not only kills the pain, but also the infection. This alone will save your thousands in dental bills…
People in the South Pacific have been using this remedy for thousands of years, which is why they also have such beautiful teeth.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Dentist Be Damned! – How to Get Rid of a Toothache If You’re Afraid of Dentists