If you wish to get full information about graffiti technique, to learn what you need, then this book is for you.
This book will provide you with the following information:
- tools and accessories which tools and accessories you need;
- paints, underpainting supplies, solvents, markers advantages and disadvantages of different paints, underpainting supplies, solvents, markers;
- how to draw a sketch how to draw a sketch;
- how to make a stencil how to make a stencil;
- how to choose surface for drawing how to choose surface for drawing;
- how to prepare the surface before work – degreasing, underpainting;
- painting techniques stages description of the painting techniques stages;
- modern trends and styles of graffiti modern trends and styles of graffiti;
- solve common problems tricks to solve common problems;
- links to the best galleries of artworks, graffiti portals links to the best galleries of artworks, graffiti portals and sites-sources of useful information
It contains concise information gathered directly from graffiti writers, many books, magazines, forums and blogs. No “milk-and-water”, just the point! The guide contains only practical and useful information.
Bonus! When buying the book, you get a bonus: 50 stencil patterns (A4 format) in JPG files, which are easy to print and then to cut out.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
How to Draw Graffiti – Guide for Beginners