How Do I Detach from an Alcoholic Spouse Book
Have You Seen Dr. Jekyl Drink Himself Into Mr. Hyde?
If You Live With An Alcoholic, You Have:
– Are you living with a Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde?
– Do you wake up in the morning and wish you didn’t have to start the day with an abusive alcoholic?
– Are you riding on an addictive roller coaster ride with the alcoholic you married?
– Do you often feel afraid and depressed because you don’t know how the alcoholic is going to behave? Well, it’s time to break free!
– Do you often feel like you are drowning with the alcoholic?
– Do you often feel sad, panicky, depressed, stressed out, helpless, and emotionally and spiritually sick? Don’t go under with the alcoholic. We’re going to show you how to swim quickly back to the shore!
– It’s time to get off the roller coaster ride and rescue yourself from the behaviors of the alcoholic you live with and love. This eBook is in four parts. please view on the left each part included in this Ebook to see that we have left nothing out.
This Book is an essential read if you are married to an alcoholic! Don’t be left behind. Everyone who is married to an alcoholic is learning to detach and get their life back, and so can you!
Introducing… How Do I Detach from an Alcoholic Spouse Book
We have included in How to Detach From an Alcoholic Spouse Book helpful tips on helping the alcoholic to sobriety and more ways to cope when married to and living with an alcoholic, plus, how to set boundaries that give you back your life.
Did you know these facts about alcoholism?
1) When the enabler stops enabling, the alcoholic has a better chance at sobriety?
2) When the enabler/rescuer learns to detach with love, they will find peace within?
3) Drinking is s symptom of an underlying emotional issue within the alcoholic?
4) Blood sugar health issues is what triggers the physical addiction to alcohol?
5) There are four main aspects of alcoholism that need to be addressed for total sobriety?
6) The alcoholic has a better chance at sobriety by “how you react” to them
Discover The Secrets of Emotional Detachment
This Ebook offers everything there is to learn about detaching from the alcoholic and still loving them at the same time! We hope that you make good use of our healing from addiction materials that we have carefully put together by putting the strategies and guidance to work in your personal life and marriage. It is very possible to learn to live with and love the alcoholic in your life, without “it” making YOU go crazy. Don’t let addiction steal another minute of your day! We offer the solutions you need to get your life back and be happy while living with the alcoholic.
You Don’t Have To Feel Helpless and Frustrated
Say good bye to helplessness and frustration and say hello to “I’ve got my life back”! Learn the proper ways to react to the alcoholic. Learn when to react to the alcoholic. Learn why your reactions can keep the alcoholic stuck within the addiction. Learn how YOU can be a valuable help to the alcoholic.
Don’t be the Victim Any Longer
Addiction is so cunning that the alcoholic can manipulate their way into your emotions in such a way to make you believe you are the victim instead of them! Cut the rope! Tough love is all about cutting the rope between you and the alcoholic. Married couples are and always will be attached because God created them as “one flesh” in marriage, but you don’t have to be attached to the symptoms of alcoholism. You must help your self first before you can help the alcoholic.
We hope that you make good use of our healing materials that we have carefully put together by putting the strategies and guidance to work in your personal life and marriage. It is very possible to learn to live with and love the alcoholic in your life, without “it” making YOU go crazy. Don’t let addiction steal another minute of your day!
Is Divorce the Answer When Married to an Alcoholic? How Will I Cope?
Is divorce the answer to ending the frustration and suffering of living with an alcoholic spouse? When we are going through suffering in our marriage, divorce almost always seems like the light at the end of the tunnel, but it isn’t always as bright as we think. It is God’s will that we take the good times of our marriage along with the bad. Together couples can conquer addiction by working on self-healing and being supportive of each other. This ebook expresses God’s will for couples in marriage who are going through the sufferings and pains of addiction. We know its never easy, but putting the solutions we advise in our ebook will make living with, and loving an alcoholic, easier for the whole family. We know because we’ve been there. In very few instances will you have to leave the alcoholic.
Alcoholism is a Family Affair But You Can Overcome!!
Jumping the hurdle of being married to an alcoholic may seem very difficult to do, because it is, but overcoming through your own personal growth will make you stronger and wiser person because of your willingness to conquer adversity in your personal life and marriage. You can overcome! We’ve done it and many other spouses of alcoholics have done it too.
We hope that you make good use of our healing materials that we have carefully put together by putting the strategies and guidance to work in your personal life and marriage. It is very possible to learn to live with and love the alcoholic in your life, without “it” making YOU go crazy.
You don’t have to be unhappy living with an alcoholic. The author, Angie Lewis and her husband, Frank know first hand what its like being stuck in the trap of alcoholism. The loved one or spouse can be just as emotionally sick as the alcoholic. This is why Angie wrote these ebook, to help those who live with and love an alcoholic.
This self-help guide will give you the encouragement and insight you need to overcome the devastating effects of alcoholism. “How to Detach From an Alcoholic Spouse Book” offers help for the whole family, including the alcoholic.
Don’t let addiction steal another minute of your day! Start Taking Care of You Now!
CLICK on the link below for more details.
How Do I Detach from an Alcoholic Spouse Book