How Would You Like To Create All Natural Organic Soap That You Can Use In Just A Few Days.
With this book, you will be making beautiful handcrafted-soap using completely natural ingredients right away.
Unlike the more traditional way of making handmade-soap, you’ll learn a faster, easier and more predictable way to create natural-soap for youthful looking skin.
Cold Process is a wonderful way to make handmade-soap.
You get to make it that is good for your skin.
You can give it to friends and family as gifts.
But …. Cold Process can be unpredictable.
All of those stories you hear about ruined batches from fragrance oils and colors turning ugly are true.
Sometimes the thought of learning the art of soapmaking can seem overwhelming.
There is so much information out there and so much of it contradicts each other.
There’s also so much information left out of the instructions.
The information was vague and the thought of using lye was frightening.
The difference between Cold Process and Hot Process is:
- For Cold Process, you add the color and scent before the chemical reaction.
- For Hot Process, you add the color and scent after the chemical reaction.
- The Hot Process Soap-color stays natural, the scent stays in it and you use about 2/3 less essential oil. This saves money.
- Hot Process is very predictable!!!
- Plus ….. You can use it in 2 or 3 days after you make it.
It is not the same as Melt and Pour. It uses the same ingredients as cold process, but the process is different.
Instead of putting it in the molds and waiting 6 to 8 weeks for it to cure, you will cure it by accelerating the process.
These differences change everything. Imagine making an ALL NATURAL ORANGE-SOAP!!!
You can’t do that with Cold Process.
Introducing… Hot Process Soap Making – The Complete Guide for Beginners
This ebook takes you through the complete process of making a 2 pound batch of natural-soap.
From preparation to making it to the very last step of cutting it.
Each step is thoroughly explained.
Through “Hot Process Soap Making – The Complete Guide for Beginners”, you will discover:
- The surprising truth about one of your key oils.
- Why cheaper is actually better when it comes to a few of your supplies and ingredients.
- Find out where to get a main ingredient absolutely FREE!!!
- Keep the guide next to you for a step by step view by view tutorial. You can’t get lost or confused. It’s all there. You will become a complete success!!
- You will see in the guide exactly what it will look like at every stage.
- Money saving tips on where to get all your ingredients and tools. You will be able to get supplies quickly and easily. You can get everything you need close by. It’s easier than you think.
- You will be able to use your amazing natural-soap in just a few days. Your skin will feel amazing. You won’t believe how soft your skin will feel.
- Cold process soapmaking has a lot of limitations. Finally you do not have to use fragrance oils anymore!! You can use pure essential oils to keep it all natural and healthy. Many essential oils cannot survive the cold process.
- You can make a beautiful lime essential oil-soap with a swirl of powdered lime leaves that maintain their beautiful color and scent.
In Hot Process Soap Making – The Complete Guide for Beginners, you’ll learn the process of making a chocolate mint-soap. You’ll learn each and every step with pictures and thorough instructions. It will include how to prepare the cocoa powder all the way to our last step of cutting it.
What Are The Benefits You Will Receive?
- You will be able to use it within a few days.
- Benefits of the oils and herbs are still intact to give you the healthiest skin possible. This is not usually true with Cold Process. The benefits are usually cooked out during the chemical reaction.
- Full amount of Glycerin is left in it to keep keep your skin moisturized, healthy and youthful.
- Options are endless for adding herbs and natural color and scent. You get to be as creative as you like and turn it into works of art.
- You no longer have to wash your skin with animal fat that have absolutely no benefit to your skin.
- You can save a lot of money by making healthy, natural-soap
- You no longer have to spend money on cream and lotions to soothe your dry skin because you will no longer have dry skin.
- You can feel good about it since you are not contributing to a company who supports animal testing.
- You will no longer stress over gift giving since you will be able to whip up a batch quickly for custom made gifts that people would love to receive.
- You will be able to explore every oil you are curious about and find the exact combination that will soon become your favorite.
- You will learn how to make your own recipes and work with whatever oil you already have on hand. You won’t have to go search for special oils if you don’t want to because even simple Corn Oil can be made into soap and still have more to offer your skin than store bought.
- You will never be stuck or confused, each step is not only described, but is accompanied by a photo. There is no guess work, it is a complete reference.
- You are given all the information you need within the bonuses, the videos and the books to begin making it and even start your quest to setting up your own business. This is a fabulous way to generate income while doing something wonderful for both the environment and yourself.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Hot Process Soap Making – The Complete Guide for Beginners