Who else wants to totally master a skill that helps you learn faster, memorize better, increases your creativity and speeds up your guitar learning progress?
Forget about using useless note learning methods that don’t work and improve your guitar playing by learning to find any note on your guitar INSTANTLY…with eleven easy and simple steps to Guitar Note Mastery.
Some of the benefits that you’ll notice from mastering the fretboard note locations include…
- You’ll learn how to apply music theory to the guitar much more quickly. This is so important. What’s the point of knowing theory without being able to apply it to the guitar?
- You’ll be able to memorize scales, chords and arpeggios much faster. This will allow you to eventually see them over the entire neck. Which means you’ll be able to play in a much more free way. You won’t feel locked into those all too familiar shapes and patterns.
- You’ll learn to think like a musician. Great musicians don’t just think in terms of scale patterns and chord shapes. They think in terms of notes.
- Your confidence as a guitarist and a musician will sky-rocket. The most confident guitar players that I teach know their fretboard inside and out.
- You’ll become more more creative.By knowing the notes on the fretboard you’ll be able to think of unique ways of playing scales, chords and arpeggios. This will allow you to develop your own unique voice in music.
- You’ll save yourself hundreds (if not thousands!) of hours of frustration. By knowing the notes on the fretboard you’ll be able to understand, learn and memorize things faster.
- You’ll be able to locate any note on your guitar INSTANTLY. This will make you feel much more at ease with the guitar…which will help you feel more confident about your guitar playing ability.
As you can see… there are MASSIVE benefits to knowing the notes on the fretboard…
What you need is a proven and step-by-step method of note memorization…
Introducing… The Guitar Note Mastery PDF
- 11 simple and powerful steps to note knowledge mastery. It’s a no brainer! All you need to do is follow it step-by-step. This structured system is easy to understand, and it works. For everyone.
- 27 note learning exercises. There’s a lot of variety so that you won’t get bored. This makes your learning experience fun and interesting. Which means you’ll learn faster.
- 31 different “Action Steps” that you can take to master the fretboard. People learn best by doing not reading..
- 8 ideas to make sure that you NEVER forget the note locations. The last thing that you want to do is go to the trouble of memorizing the fretboard, only to forget it six months later! These ideas ensure that this never happens to you.
- You’ll gain a total understanding of the musical alphabet. Everything in music involving pitch uses the musical alphabet. Imagine how much faster and easier you will memorize scales, chords and arpeggios with a complete understanding of the musical alphabet.
- You’ll totally understand how the musical alphabet lies on the guitar fretboard. What’s the point of knowing about the musical alphabet if you can’t play it on your guitar?
- You’ll get helpful tips and advice on the best ways to memorize the notes on the fretboard. This will save you a LOT of time. You won’t have to make the same mistakes that I made when I first started to learn the notes on the fretboard 🙂
- How to make steady note learning progress even if you have limited time. Even if you can only set aside 10 minutes a day, you can still improve your note knowledge hugely.
- You’ll gain a complete understanding of flats, sharps, naturals, double-sharps, double-flats and other essential musical concepts.This will allow you to learn more advanced music theory concepts much more easily.
- A very powerful accelerated learning technique. This is a technique used by top athletes, musicians and other peak performers. Using this technique you’ll be able to memorize things faster.
- A couple of great ways of expanding your chord and scale knowledge.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Guitar Note Mastery PDF