Grip Training for Track And Field Throwers
REVEALED: The SECRET WEAPON for Throws Training…
If You Want to Throw the Shot, Discus, Javelin and Hammer Farther Than Ever Before, Then This is the Most Important Letter You Can Ever Read.
GRIP STRENGTH TRAINING is the most over-looked aspect of strength training for Throwers.
Your hands are the last thing that touches the shot, javelin, discus and hammer when you throw them.
Any pain, weakness, or injury in your hands will little-by-little undermine all the work you put into your throws.
It doesn’t matter how much you’ve worked on technique, how strong your legs are, how fast you can move…
…if your hands are weak or beat up, they’ll shoot a hole into everything else that’s going on.
Doing the right grip-strengthening work will MAXIMIZE your throwing power.
Focusing on proper injury-prevention methods will keep you going strong the whole season long.
That means more PR’s and top finishes this year.
ALL OF THIS is why you need to get your hands on this video…
Generate More Force Through the Implement
You work hard to generate as much full-body power as you can, but your weak hands and fingers will limit how far you can throw. Implement these drills RIGHT NOW to maximize your throwing power.
Better Command of Every Throw You Make
Increased hand strength means improved Control. You’ll feel like a machine propelling each throw from your powerful fingertips, and you’ll never have a doubt in your mind about your release point, trajectory, or follow-through.
More Confidence, Less Worry = Better Throws
Injuries and weakness are a terrible distraction. They get in your head and you focus more on them than your throws. With these drills, your hands will be stronger, and everything from the elbow to fingertips will be bullet-proof!
Fewer Season-Shortening Injuries to the Fingers, Hands and Wrists
The scariest thing that could ever happen to a thrower is getting close to a championship meet and you end up hurting one of your hands and can’t throw as hard as you want to. You’ve worked all year to get to this point and then you bend back your finger or you tear up your hands and now you’re not going to do as well in that big championship meet…
DON’T LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU.
GET YOUR COPY OF THIS VIDEO TODAY!
Here’s a Quick List of Highlights You’ll Learn in This Grip Training for Track And Field Throwers Video
- What is lower arm health and how do you attain it, train it, and maintain it?
- Why Open Hand training is one of the best forms of Grip Training for Athletes
- How you can use a penny to develop strong hands
- Lifting straps are for wussies, right? WRONG. We’ll show you how to get a strong grip by using your dusty old lifting straps
- How to use kettlebells to develop grip strength in a way that is particularly beneficial for shot putters
- How you can ruin a perfectly nice walk with a pair of kettlebells and develop forearm strength at the same time
- How by using ropes and towels you can make even light dumbbells a challenge to lift, hold, and control
- How to turn an ordinary barbell rack pull into vicious grip strength exercise
- How to modify basic lifts to turn your team workouts into fierce competition
- How to set up circuit-style workouts for your teams to bullet proof the hands and keep training exciting for them
- How to reinforce the hands using simple equipment found in every gym
- Learn the optimal duration for sets, reps, and holds that Coach Matt has found in working with his athletes
- Common technique errors for simple grip lifts that actually stifle your grip strength development
- Learn simple ways to make training gear using scrap wood and steel
- How one trip to a hardware store can lead to PERFECT grip training equipment for beginners, youth athletes, and women who are just starting out
- How to turn the traditional hula dance into a challenging grip training workout
- Can’t get into the weight room because of the other varsity teams? We’ll show you Home Made Equipment you can build and then keep right in the shed to train with out by the throwing circle
- Why thick rope work isn’t just for sailors and crab fisherman and why it’s great for the hand strength needs of throwers
- Why rope training is great for variety, which yields even better results in your training
- How one 10-lb plate in each hand can help develop the wrist flick shot putters need to add extra inches to their throws
- Simple leverage exercises that build forearm strength and pre-hab the sensitive parts of the elbow that bother javelin throwers
- The $30 piece of training gear available at any hardware store that builds crazy grip strength, a rock-solid core, and power throughout the body
- What the rubber band battery is and why it keeps the power flowing through the forearms
- Simple, cheap gear that helps keep away tendonitis and other forms of elbow pain for javelin throwers
- How to incorporate band work for training and strengthening the fingertips
- The Key stretches your athletes MUST do to improve range of motion, mobility, and recovery
- How to crank your grip training up a notch with advanced grip integration
- High Impact Exercise Variations that make Pull-ups absolutely sinister
- How to make a Bulgarian Training Bag from inner tube for less than $10 and how to use it to train the hands specifically for the hammer
- Why one roll of duct tape can save you $50 toward an easy-to-make thick bar device
- …and so much more…
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Grip Training for Track And Field Throwers