NEW Guide on how to build and install a Geothermal Heat Pump.
Not only do the Guide show you how to install your DIY Heat Pump, it also show you how to do it Super Cheap.
Here’s Some Example Of What’s Inside…
– Detailed pictures with every step I’ve made in building the Geothermal Heat Pump
– How to build The Ground source loop field.
– How to build The Heat Pump.
– How to create your pipe welding equipment from a mini electric sandwich maker and a Teflon skillet
– How to weld Polyethylene pipe with the DIY device
– How to dig 18 feet holes for your loops with a geared DC motor and some hand built equipment
– How to test the welds of your loop
– How to make your trenches
– Handy little tips that I have found along the way that will save you a lot of time (and money).
– How everything connects together.
– Easy step-by-step instruction that will walk you through the entire process.
– Safety issues that you MUST be aware of during this project.
– Big colorful pictures, diagrams, detailed dimensions and explanation of every process to make it as easy as possible for you to follow.
– And other great stuff which you will find in 176 pages of this Journal
After reviewing the course, I can tell you the Guide show some of the Lowest Cost Installation Methods anywhere. Low cost and very creative methods that will help you with your Geothermal Heat Pump project.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Geothermal Heat Pump DIY – How To Build Video Guide