FroKnowsPhoto DSLR Video Shooting Guide
Introducing… FroKnowsPhoto DSLR Video Shooting Guide
With FroKnowsPhoto DSLR Video Shooting Guide you’ll:
- Be able to shoot any type of video-with-your-DSLR, micro 4/3’s, or mirrorless camera
- Instantly make more money with it by adding an in demand and high value skill to your arsenal
- Learn the video-production secrets of an award winning filmmaker and photographer so you can start shooting high quality-video faster than you ever thought possible
What if you could take a massive shortcut and get ALL of the information you need to shoot DSLR-video in a matter of days instead of years?
What if you could learn exactly how an award winning filmmaker and photographer shoot, produce, direct, and edit breathtaking HD-videos using an entry-level-DSLR?
What if you could look behind the scenes, follow them on video-shoots to learn their secrets, and see exactly how to do it for yourself… all at the same time?
With the brand-new manual you can do all of this and much, much more with ANY-DSLR that shoots-video.
It will help you take better vid than you ever have before, even if:
- You’ve tried shooting your own-videos and got mediocre results at best
- You’ve tried learning-video from other places around the Internet but still aren’t confident with your video-skills
- You’re on a budget and can’t afford fancy equipment or a crew
- You just got your-DSLR and don’t know where to start
- Shooting-video frustrates you and you think it’s too complicated
- You’re a seasoned photographer with years of experience but have little experience
The FroKnowsPhoto DSLR Video Shooting Guide will introduce you to our “one man band” concept which means that you will be able to:
- Easily shoot, direct, produce, and edit-videos on your own without a crew or any extra help
- Create breathtaking vids, even if you have an entry level camera and no expensive equipment (even if you’re on a shoestring budget)
- Create dynamic scenes, tell inspiring stories, and capture high quality video
This manual was carefully designed to be invaluable to professional, hobbyist, and newbie photographers alike
Whether you just bought your first camera or you’re a seasoned photographer that wants a fast and systematic approach to DSLR-video, this manual is going to be extremely valuable to you.
- Do you want to shoot DSLR-video like a pro?
- Have you ignored-video because you don’t know exactly how to setup your camera, audio, lighting, or video-shoots?
- Have you had a-DSLR for awhile but haven’t ventured into shooting vid because you’re not happy with the results you’ve been getting?
- Or, do you just think it is too expensive and complicated to produce?
It doesn’t matter if you want to make more money with it by shooting professional vids like interviews, electronic press kits, music vids and movies…
Or you just want to shoot better vids of your kids sporting events… your sister’s wedding… or your own passion projects… this new manual has you covered.
The FroKnowsPhoto DSLR Video Shooting Guide will give you all of the tools you need to shoot…
This manual is going to help you:
- Learn the entire process of shooting any type of vid from start to finish (with step-by-step detail and real world examples)
- Shoot high quality vids of ANYTHING you can imagine – our rules and secrets apply to virtually every type of vid!
- Shave months or years of time off the process of learning to shoot solid vid of anything
- Discover the secrets of shooting vid straight from an award winning filmmaker and photographer
- Learn from someone who focuses on just vid and someone who has successfully transitioned from stills to vid
This manual is for you if you:
- Don’t want to spend months or years hunting for all the information you need to shoot vid
- Want to make more money with your camera
- Like learning from experienced pros with a solid track record
- Think shooting high quality DSLR-video is too difficult or aren’t sure where to start
- Are already shooting vid but want to see how an award winning filmmaker does it from start to finish
- Are a seasoned photographer who wants to quickly add vid to their arsenal
The FroKnowsPhoto DSLR Video Shooting Guide is the most comprehensive and in depth manual to shooting DSLR-video that have been created. Expert filmmaker Todd Wolfe and I (Jared Polin) take you through the entire process of shooting, directing, editing, and producing any type of vid with a-DSLR.
Whether you’re a complete newbie or a seasoned pro you’ll get a ton of value out of this manual and learn what you need to know in a matter of days instead of years. It doesn’t matter if you have no money for equipment or an entry-level camera, this manual will transform your vid skills quickly.
CLICK on the link below for more details.