Frеight Brоkеr Training Online School
Freight brokers help shippers that need to move freight from point A to point B by finding a carrier (trucking company) that will haul it for slightly less than the shipper is willing to pay them… thus the term!
In other words they, sometimes referred to as load, truck or transportation brokers, are all middle men that match available shipper cargo with available trucks while earning between 10% and 35% profit per shipment.
That means they typically earn between $100 to $500 per shipments!
Now the only question is how many loads do you think you can you move per day… 1, 2, 10 or more?
Why become a freight broker?
- No experience is necessary to get started!
- Be a part to a $400 billion industry that is growing!
- Run your business from home!
- Very low start up cost!
- Huge income potential!
- Brokering doesn’t require employees!
- Do business anywhere in the U.S. Canada or even International!
- Easy to relocate, all you need is phone, internet and KNOW HOW!
- You can always sell your business or pass it on to your family!
- Easy and profitable add on to existing trucking operations!
- And much more…
Think about this for a moment
Supply-and-Demand. It never stops – Ever! So as long as there are people on Earth, there will remain a continuous market for cargo to be moved. Unlike many other industries, the transportation business has two extremely valuable elements with virtually NO limits: consumption and production.
Every day people and businesses buy, sell and consume products! You know what? Those products must be shipped and year after year. The people engaged in this business control and move more and more of the world’s shipment!
Everything you use or consume throughout your day has likely been on a truck at one point. It is everywhere and the demand for transportation will only increase with time. You simply need to know how and where to look to find it. No, it’s not rocket science, but like anything there is a right way and wrong way to do it and the difference between the two can be either costly or profitable!
Introducing… Frеight Brоkеr Training Online School
So What Will You Learn In This Freight Broker Training Online School?
- Learn your role as either broker or agent
- How to reduce, and even eliminate, unnecessary startup costs
- How to apply for your license
- How to get your bond or trust
- Learn what tools you need to effectively operate
- Learn the pro’s and con’s of factoring invoices
- How to find and contact shippers
- How to navigate business credit, both yours and your customers
- How to find, negotiate and contract with carriers
- Learn the difference between co-brokering and double brokering
- How to properly dispatch and track your shipment
- How to quickly and cost effectively setup your home office
- How to use loads boards effectively
- How to easily and accurate understand rates in almost any lane
- Learn successful selling and negotiating strategies & techniques
- How to get involved in niche markets like automobile transport & dump trucks
- How to start shipping for the Dept of Defense (DOD)
- How to make money even more money by adding independent shipment agents
- Learn proven strategies that can propel you to into profit quickly
- And much more!!!!!!!!!
- Convenient web-based access enables you to login from anywhere and learn at your own pace. No confusing downloads. No special software required.
- The training articles organized into major categories make this the perfect solution for the “do-it-yourself” type who prefers to learn at their own pace.
- Video enhanced tutorials that minimize the learning curve by articulating key points that you may otherwise not understand as thoroughly by reading.
- Graphic workflow diagrams for visual aid to increase and expedite comprehension.
- Creative negotiating methods that enable you to recover, and even profit from, the day-to-day needs of those with whom you do business.
- Intuitive financial strategies intended to thrust you into profit quickly by harnessing the power of “other peoples” money.
- Jumpstart Expense and Decision Matrix – This is like a roadmap that removes the guesswork from the startup process so you can focus your attention where it belongs – on your business.
- Forms & Agreements – immediately accessible via download from the members area in PDF format and Microsoft Word.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Frеight Brоkеr Training Online School