Do You Know the Essential Riding Skills That Bring Maximum Speed and Safety on the Track?
Discover the Fundamental Foundations of Track Riding that Some of the Most Experienced Riders Don’t Even Know
Are you the type of person that is always looking for ways to progress as a rider, but often find that progress doesn’t come?
Do you feel there are areas of your riding knowledge that simply aren’t up to scratch?
Have you felt the frustration of hitting plateaus and as a result been left with the sense that you don’t know where the next step-up in progress will come from?
It’s not your fault, you’ve probably heard a million opinions and got a ton of “free advice” (usually worth about what you pay for it) from poor sources and you’re more confused than ever…
Even with some existing guides available, while they are comprehensive, they can also leave you confused.
This digital ebook guide was put together for those less experienced (or completely new) track day riders who are looking to begin building solid track riding foundations.
This package contains all the information a newcomer could possibly need to have a perfect start to a life on the track. It is very popular among riders who are just starting out, but I’ve also had a lot of feedback from experienced riders who claim that they’ve still picked up a good deal too.
Here’s just a little taste of what you’ll discover…
– How to unlock massive amounts of potential in the braking zone for huge time savings, but more importantly, a cool head at corner entry.
– How being aware of your steering inputs and how you steer can bring about massive gains at corner entry, sending your entry speed up and up.
– The way you can change your line and use the throttle to set yourself up for ‘Rocket Man’ style exits from every single corner.
– The secret (but simple) weapon that will see you making strides in every area of riding, that you just need to become aware of.
– How to set your body up to ensure the bike gets what it wants to be stable, and giving you the greatest chance of reaching that Holy Grail for every rider – knee down city!
– Various techniques you can use to tackle one of the hardest areas of improvement a rider can face – taking more speed into every bend.
And much, much more.
Essential Riding Skills – Bike Track Racing Training Guide