Don’t pay for your gas any longer…
Instead, the government will pay YOU!
Peter’s complete step-by-step manual will have you converting your own automobile to run on electricity for less than $300!
If you are interested in learning exactly how to convert your car to run with electricity and eliminate your gas bill than this is the perfect resource for you!
With the ever increasing costs of gas there is no better time then right now to start running your own automobile on electricity.
Why worry about reducing your gas bills, when you can completely eliminate them!
Why pay $1000’s for an electric car conversion or a new electric car when you can build your own professional system for less than $300!
Electricity4Gas is going to teach you everything you need to know about powering your own automobile with electricity. With this complete step-by-step setup manual you will be able to create your electric automobile in your own garage or backyard!
Why don’t you have an electric automobile yet? Is it because you think it’s too expensive?
You can have it setup for $300 or less!? It’s true!
Every day people just like you are converting their automobiles. Thousands of successful conversions around the world are proof that this technology works!
Why should you power your automobile with electricity?
If you’ve ever seen the documentary Who Killed the Electric Car, you would understand all the great benefits of driving it. Watch the video below to see one of our favorite actors Danny DeVito (who appeared in Who Killed the Electric Car) talk about just a few of its benefits.
Here are just a few reasons you should convert your automobile to run on electricity:
- You will save hundreds of dollars every month on gas costs. It costs about $1 to charge it, and you can travel up to 100 miles on a single charge.
- This is great for our environment and your children will thank you for it.
- The government will give you taxation credits for driving a clean fuel vehicle.
- With this complete instructions this makes for a fun at home project.
Aren’t they slow?
Absolutely NOT. If you think driving it is like being in a slow old clunky golf cart, think again.
Watch this video to see Adam and Jamie from the television show MythBusters. They bust the myth that these are sluggish and slow.
Introducing… Electricity4Gas: How to Convert Gasoline to Electric Car Guide
Here are just a few of the topics covered in the Electricity4Gas: How to Convert Gasoline to Electric Car Guide:
- The parts and tools needed before you start – Without this information your whole attempt to create it will be pointless.
- How to find FREE batteries and other FREE parts for it.
- Simple illustrations and diagrams to follow.
- Complete setup instructions and step by step instructions to convert your gas-guzzling automobile to an electric car.
Anyone can build their own regardless of skill, and after following the information in this manual:
- For only a few hundred dollars you will have one that rivals anything the large automakers can produce.
- It will look good.
- It will travel at 50 mph.
- You can drive up to 100 miles on a single charge.
- You will be completely satisfied…
How much are you set to save?
Professional electric car conversions cost $3,000 and the price just rises from there. Here, you’ll get the information you need to get the same results but for a tiny fraction of the price.
If your weekly gas bill is just $50 a week, that’s $200 a month, $2,400 a year. If you spend $100 a week on gas, that’s $400 a month, $4,800 a year!
Once your automobile is converted, you will completely eliminate future gas bills. That’s a saving of well over $1,000 per year, every year.
Also you shouldn’t forget that the government will pay you (IRS refunds up to $1,000). To encourage the reduction of global warming and pollution, the government is giving taxation credits to people driving a more environmentally friendly automobile.
Not only will you be making massive savings on conversion costs, slashing your weekly gas bill to zero, and receiving money from the government, you’ll also be preventing global warming, creating a better environment for your family.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Electricity4Gas: How to Convert Gasoline to Electric Car Guide