Discus Fish Care Made Easy
Are you finding it difficult to perfect the art of keeping and breeding Discus-Fish? Perhaps they just aren’t coloring up enough or are hiding away constantly? Or maybe you’re simply interested in expanding your knowledge even further?
Introducing… Discus Fish Care Made Easy
With this ebook, even the most inexperienced keeper will become an expert in a matter of days, not years.
This is just a fraction of the information that you will find in this guide:
- The different types of tanks to choose from, and which one/s you should buy depending on what you are trying to achieve.
- What type of substrate you should choose depending on the type of tank you are running, and a helpful tip to save money.
- The advantages and disadvantages of using rocks and driftwood.
- How to-care for your plants in your aquarium, and how to choose the right ones in the first place.
- The different types of lighting available and which sort you should choose depending on the type of tank you are running.
- Where you should place your aquarium in your home or office so that you don’t stress it.
- A comparison of different types of filtration units available, and the ones that will best suit your needs.
- A detailed report on the three different types of filtration – mechanical, biological and chemical.
- The different types of filtration media available, and which ones best suit you depending on the filter you are running.
- A comprehensive look at the three crucial chemicals – ammonia, nitrite and nitrate, and precautions you can take to ensure that these are kept under control.
- An in depth analysis of Carbonate Hardness and General Hardness, including their advantages and disadvantages.
- A list of its most common strains and the difference between them.
- A checklist to choosing the healthiest Discus-Fish when purchasing, and the easiest way to tell if they are poor quality.
- The easiest way to transport them to their new home, and some extra precautions you can take to ensure that the entire process runs smoothly.
- How to introduce them into their new aquarium without causing too much stress.
- A massive list of the different types of foods available and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Two easy and effective ways to help sex them
- How to identify if you have a breeding pair, and tell tale signs that they’re ready to breed.
- How to set up a breeding tank so that they will spawn quickly and easily.
- Several steps you can take to reduce the time it takes for them to spawn.
- An analysis of the spawning process, and what you can expect to see throughout.
- How to care for the fry and methods you can use to help raise them into the most beautiful and healthy Discus-Fish possible.
- How to artificially raise fry and extra precautions you must take to ensure a successful upbringing.
- Several issues you may encounter throughout the spawning process, and what you can do to avoid these.
- Plus much, much more.
CLICK on the link below for more details on Discus Fish Care Made Easy.